Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girls face gets peppered with star tattoos when she nods off..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im no expert in this but my partner has a couple and from what I understand most would have serious reservations about putting tattos on the face and especially on someone so young.

Comment

Originally posted by Ady View Post
      Some people are saying "Well, he looks like a dodgy geezer, innit?" to support the view that he had malicious intent, but I think that's extremely judgemental. I've met all kinds of people in my life one might consider "freaks", and how they look says nothing of their character as individuals. In fact, some of the biggest arseholes I've ever met have been what you might call "respectable looking" people.

She's young, she wanted to do something crazy, then when realisation dawned, it didn't seem like such a good idea after all so she cried wolf.
      Ah, the sweet smell of hypocrisy. All young people like to act crazy and rebellious and get tattoos, right?

Originally posted by Tommy Verceti View Post
      Exactly right Ady. She didnt think about the consequences b4 hand. Altho I suppose she couldve seen what it wouldve sorta looked like if she'd drawn a load of stars on her face with a pen b4 to see the result!!
      Really? Did she tell you that?

Comment

Originally posted by Malavon View Post
        Ah, the sweet smell of hypocrisy. All young people like to act crazy and rebellious and get tattoos, right?
        Please. We're not talking about "all young people" here, we're talking about one girl who did visit a tattoo parlour! As much as I'd like to sympathise with the little cherub, her story just doesn't add up.

Are you really telling me you think she had no idea what she was doing? That she was dragged kicking and screaming into a tattoo parlour and forced to hand over money to a guy who then proceeded to tattoo stars all over her face against her will as she slept soundly in the chair? And that the tattooist knowingly put himself at risk by doing work she hadn't requested at all knowing full well that he could be sued and/or have his business shut down for it?

Yes. That makes so much sense, doesn't it?
        Last edited by Ady; 19-06-2009, 08:21.

Comment

Indeed. The fact she then posed for pictures for the tattooist portfolio doesn?t exactly validate her story; get tattoos, see face, go mental, pose for pictures - really?

Comment

ahh i am skeptical dont think a tattooist would ever risk getting sued

Also how could you fall asleep getting tatoos done on your face ? ?

Comment

What a shocker eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Vlaminck
                'I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them.

'But when my father saw them, he was furious.

'So I said I fell asleep and that the tattoist had made a mistake.'
                Oh. The surprise.

Who ever would've thought a sweet young little thing like that could ever lie?

Comment

It may be just me, but when I see the words "Girls" "Face" and "Peppered" tattoos are not the first thing that pops into my head...

Comment

Peppered or plastered? Either way, I have no idea what you're talking about and I'm sure it's obscene

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                      Like I said b4: Stupid Cow!!

Yeah thats right u go ahead & lie & ruin a good tattooists reputation in the process.
                      I think that if it had gone to court she wouldve won too. Young n innocent & all that vs the 'dirty sleazy dodgy insane looking tattooist'.

I'm only thankful that she did the decent thing & came clean about it otherwise he couldve been out of business because of that spoilt brat!

Hopefully he'll get some good publicity from this now & will do well from it.

Comment

Working...
                      X