No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson is Dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That frigging website unleashed an avalanche of spawning endless pop-ups on me!

Comment

TMZ are currently the only people saying he's dead. Based on the known facts though, I can't see him recovering. From what I've read of that site, they're reporting isn't in the best of taste so they may have got their story in ways that most places would consider incredibly tacky.

Utterly crushed by this really. I've always been an incredible fan of his music.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
        That frigging website unleashed an avalanche of spawning endless pop-ups on me!
        Firefox, Adblock and NoScript. It's all you need.

Comment

Would seem odd if he hasn't gone for all the silence or any other announcement to quash this claim i.e. "yes he has had a heart attack but is stable".

Certainly one of those moments where you knew where you were when it happened, Kennedy assassination, Elvis, Diana etc.

Comment

I can't find any sources other than rumour central TMZ saying he's dead.

Comment

...and with 27 members and 3 guests currently viewing this thread it is certainly getting lots of interest.

Comment

Some news sites now reporting he's in a coma.

Comment

LA Times are saying he's in a coma

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                    Firefox, Adblock and NoScript. It's all you need.
                    Haven't had time to put firefox on the netbook yet

Quite surreal watching this on news 24, and the way the story is changing. And listening to Uri Geller telling us for about 10 minutes that he has no words.

Comment

Originally posted by Ampanman View Post
                      ...and with 27 members and 3 guests currently viewing this thread it is certainly getting lots of interest.
                      Pretty much everyone over twenty grew up with his music. Whether it was History, Bad/Dangerous/Thriller or the Jackson Five.

Regardless of people's views on his 'eccentricities' it's a massive massive loss for the world of music.

Comment

Wasn't he put on an intense training regime to get in shape for the tour?

Comment

The media are all over the place on this. Some sites are referring to him in the past tense but that's probably because they put up "ZOMG! He deed!!!" and now don't know what to put.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                            LA Times are saying he's in a coma
                            They're now reporting that he's died.

Looks like it may be true

Comment

Yep, confirmed dead in several places all at once now.

He's really gone.

Comment

Right before the biggest comeback gig on earth.

Whoever you are, his music would've touched you in some way, brought back memories of childhood or other events in your life (I can certainly equate MJ songs to different periods of my growing up). And you don't even have to be the world's biggest fan to see how he affected the lives of millions, eccentricities notwithstanding.

You'll be hearing his songs for weeks now. And so you should.

Comment

Working...
                                X