No announcement yet.

iPhone thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S3 in Amerikka is only dual core apparently.

I love my Note, and I don't even care if the Note 2 is coming out soon. It has the same gross styling as the S3.

EDIT: Just found out the Note 2 only has a 720p screen and my Note has a 16:10 1280x800 screen. I'll be sticking with the Note then.

It's my day to day music player and manga reader, love it.

I run it in power saving mode 24/7 and it's still snappy, turning power saving mode off makes it seems stupidly fast.

I don't even use my laptop anymore. I primarily use a desktop mind.

Comment

I guess you don't make many calls from your mobile then? I was interested in the Note but anything bigger than my S2 is too big to make calls from imo...

Comment

According to local retailers the S3 4G is 2GB RAM and comes with Jelly Bean as default.

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
          I guess you don't make many calls from your mobile then? I was interested in the Note but anything bigger than my S2 is too big to make calls from imo...
          What on earth are you talking about?

Comment

Hmm looking at 3 who I'm with,

S3 with the one plan ?31 monthly, upfront ?29

IPhone 5 32gb black, ultimate Internet 500, ?37 monthly, upfront ?89.

The s3 looks a better deal and to be honest I've not even filled up my current iPhone 4 over 16gb but its only an extra tenner upfront for 32gb.

does the s3 really have 4.8inch screen as the iPhone 5 is only 4inch ?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
              What on earth are you talking about?

Comment

Hah, you now, know I see people with S2 or iPhone 4/S and I think to myself "how do you put up with that tiny screen?". Hehe

Comment

Guess im an apple sheep

got a phone to make phone calls to be honest and it ticks that box and what makes it better is playing games when im waiting for the bus, train or whatever

got another year on my iphone contract then depending on job status i might just get a throw away crappy little phone or an iPhone 5 if im employed

never really got on with Android phones if i have to be honest

however seeing a friend with the S3 - its a gorgeous phone with a lovely screen but if it makes phone calls then its just as good as the iphone

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                    Thanks dude, saved me looking for a Trigger Happy TV image

Comment

I had an iPhone for a while and loved it but fancied a change.

Currently rocking an HTC One S which, considering I never used to give Android the time of day, I'm loving! Such a nice ha.diet and I love the more open nature of the OS for customization purposes.

I saw the announcement for the iPhone 5 and don't really see what all the fuss is about but it's the old march of technology in order to keep the userbase sweet. Larger screen, slightly faster etc.

I'm not up for another upgrade until June next year so maybe there'll be a new kid on the block then.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        Hah, you now, know I see people with S2 or iPhone 4/S and I think to myself "how do you put up with that tiny screen?". Hehe
                        We don't read mangas on it, that's how

I did used to read sheet music on mine but it would make me cross-eyed after a while so I only do it in emergencies

Comment

Soon as I find out whether the tariff I'm looking at will actually give me unlimited 4G when EE get off the ground, I'll be upgrading to an iPhone 5 - obviously because I am some kind of braindead, trend-following, unopinionated idiot. If it wasn't so pathetic, I'd actually be pretty offended by some of the comments in the last few pages.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                            Soon as I find out whether the tariff I'm looking at will actually give me unlimited 4G when EE get off the ground, I'll be upgrading to an iPhone 5 - obviously because I am some kind of braindead, trend-following, unopinionated idiot. If it wasn't so pathetic, I'd actually be pretty offended by some of the comments in the last few pages.
                            That's a shame, I meant to offend... None the less thats cool, will continue to make me money on Apple shares!! It's all win-win for me!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                              I just find it hilarious, personally.

Clearly, fanboys/girls don't see the irony in calling other people fanboys/girls.

Comment

I don't think anyone with a pair(of apples HAHA) got offended, not least those of us who pantsed about in the 3DS thread

Comment

Working...
                                X