No announcement yet.

iPhone thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh! I encounter those whenever a new CRT arrives.

Comment

Speaking of orgasms, I was watching a stand-up on Saturday and he said women can fake orgasms but men can fake love. That made me chuckle.

@speedy: I don't understand the reasoning behind multiple phones, but it's probably because most of the people I know who have them(not counting people who have work phones) are wannabe playas with one phone for bitches and one for everyone else.

Comment

gotta love it!

Comment

whoa! I did buy 8!! I might as well play with one for a week or two! My Galaxy S3 is also with me here! So.. the story is:

I'm trying to loose weight, so I go to the gym 6 times a week with 3 Personal Trainer sessions!! He recommended the Nike+ Fuelband (Which is an awesome device btw!) but it doesn't sync to Android... So I cracked one open...

its annoying to keep tabs with emails and multitasking is a pain in the arse, that said I must admit I forgot how good Apps are on iOS..

So mixed feelings, but on the plus side I have lost 16kg's and hopefully this way I can get rid of the last 10kg (which of course is still a lot of weight!)

Comment

Just grow a couple of feet short arse

Comment

Mine still hasn't even got a date for shipping from Apple and you've got 8....

those bastards

Comment

Is the fuelband actually helpful? I been thinking of getting a pair of Nike+ compatible trainers along with the device... but I've not really heard much on the fuelband...

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                  Just grow a couple of feet short arse
                  He'd have to jailbreak first

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                    Is the fuelband actually helpful? I been thinking of getting a pair of Nike+ compatible trainers along with the device... but I've not really heard much on the fuelband...
                    yeah man, I'm finding it so! It just helps you keep tabs on your daily target and for me has extremely helped motivation!

Comment

The Nike+ footpod can be wildly inaccurate, even with regular calibration. I regularly run indoors and outdoors and when running on a treadmill, the pace Nike+ reports back to me is sometimes up to 2 minutes slower than it should be, hence my distance recorded is also often short.

Comment

Just buy map my run + it's like ?2 an will GPS track your run

Comment

My wife is getting an iPhone soon.

What are your top 5 apps?!

Comment

Gold Finger

Comment

Got my 64gb yesterday! Woo

It's an iPhone, but longer.

Also, how come the net loads like 20x faster than my iPhone4? I swear apple sabotage old units with each update.

Comment

The iPhone 5 will support the updated 3G maybe and your 4 model doesn't ?

Comment

Working...
                                X