Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next week

Comment

Sod it, I'm gonna buy iPhone 5, only cos most of the apps I love are on iOS and not on android.

I know I can't pre-order the iPhone 5 till Friday 14th Sept but what time are they accepting pre-orders on that day?

Comment

they are taking pre orders friday morning ? i really want a sim free one whats the price, im hopeless at finding the live stream

Comment

Your hopeless at using google full stop.
          There is no live stream though, that's why you can't find it.

They are the same price as Iphone 4S

Comment

This keynote pretty good for info

Comment

Are my apps gonna get even bigger? They jumped up a fair bit when the retina iPad happened. Shouldn't be too much as its just a bit taller but I wonder...

Comment

What disappoints me most about this new iPhone 5 is the new 1136x640 retina display.

I mean come on, they claim it's 16:9 which is true but its not even a 720p display yet the new FaceTime HD is meant to be 720p!!

I'm normally all up for Apple making me go wow but since Steve Jobs has passed, it seems to be getting really left behind by Samsung.

Comment

This one does seem a bit lacklustre, you get the feeling they are leaving things out so they can spread out new hardware. They must be running out of meaningful upgrades to make

Comment

Oh well that's ?500 saved, guess I'll keep my 4S seeing as how 3GS updates to IOS6 and I didn't see anything that I must update my 4S for it was really disappointing I thought you are probably right Boris not much left to do other than smaller and lighter really

Comment

Flip!! I just seen how much it is to buy out right direct from Apple... ?529 for 16GB model!

That's ?30 more than last year!!!!!!

Comment

?30 more than last year you say.
                        NEW THINGS COSTING MORE THAN OLD THINGS!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                          This one does seem a bit lacklustre, you get the feeling they are leaving things out so they can spread out new hardware. They must be running out of meaningful upgrades to make
                          No, it's just that Steve Jobs was an expert at selling the same old turds

Comment

OMG that's a 6% increase in a whole year!

Holy ****.

I tell you what, if the Wii-U is any more than ?179, there will be hell to pay.

Comment

Looks like this if people can't be arsed to look

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                                ?30 more than last year you say.
                                NEW THINGS COSTING MORE THAN OLD THINGS!!!!!!
                                We brits always gets shafted up the rear for gadgets and phones... Pisses me off this 20% VAT

Comment

Working...
                                X