Lol, girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, girls

So this new Swedish chick at work has challenged me to a game of "strip Nintendo"...
    It started out as strip table football, but she decided she didn't fancy a trip to Toys 'R' Us. I asked her what other games she had to play and she said 'well I've got a Nintendo', which after some questioning turns out to be a NES. We're on for Wednesday now. Best thing is is that she has no idea I'm a gamer. I best make sure I don't start moaning about RF and 17.5% speed etc. Lol.
    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 20-07-2009, 16:43.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Brilliant Just make sure it is fun. Then you can bring out any dancing game on wii after she stripped.

Film it and send us the link

Comment

Haha, complete Mario Bros in about 20 minutes in front of her. She would surely be impressed.

Saying that, she's had, like, 25 years or something with one console by the sounds of it so it may end with you standing there in the nuds with her laughing at your love stick.

Comment

I'd love this story more if she were a confirmed 20 stoner.

Comment

Lol. Sadly she isn't, but a stereotypical Swedish clothes horse. Hence my amazement when she came out with the Nintendo thing.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Rofl. Let us know how it goes. Better just brush up on the NES skills.
            What are the rules/how does it work? I can't say I've ever played 'strip nintendo' before lol.

Comment

Ask her to put all the rules down on paper and then it will be hottest new game round

Comment

I'm not entirely sure how it works, or even what we're gonna play. She seems to have it all worked out. I guess I could well lose. I probably will infact. Her words of 'I rule at these games' could indicate this. I'm not too bothered TBH, as you can well imagine
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I'm tempted to stick "pix or it didn't happenz" here!

J0e's getting his sausage sucked, I think we know this to be of fact.

Though I'd love it if J0e comes back after the event, talking of how she won and forced a big strapon up his dirter!

Comment

i think this swedish chick needs to come and be seconded to my work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                      I'm tempted to stick "pix or it didn't happenz" here!
                      Agreed.

Why don't you just ask to skip the games and give her a good seeing to instead?

Comment

Strip Duck Hunt!

Comment

cause there's obviously some foreplay/roleplay/power struggle going on and she wants to shows joe she can hang with the guys and be able to play more than the skin flute.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus
                            Though I'd love it if J0e comes back after the event, talking of how she won and forced a big strapon up his dirter!
                            Peggle?

Comment

Well if this isnt a story worth posting on a games forum i dont know what is .

Updates a must im afraid joe .

Comment

Working...
                              X