All-new meet thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All-new meet thread

Ok. So I have had a crap few months. And what I need is a PROPER old school Seany meet, end of August, on the 29th.

Can promise beer, bed, board, games and good food. So tell me: WHO IS UP FOR IT?

Can't make that date old bean as I am away on holiday. Will pop down in September though for some Working Mens Club and League 1 action.

Comment

V good mate's stag do + mum's birthday weekend that weekend - will be down in the south but unable to attend. Would love to be there but not happening

Comment

I'd love to meet up with you guys at some point but think thats Reading weekend

Comment

According to your avatar, you've moved to Venice Beach, California, so I guess not!

I'll be at the Reading Festival too, I'm afraid.

I'd love to meet up at some point and really appreciate that you keep offering your house for these events, Guv!

Comment

Weekend after?

Comment

I'd love to come mate but by then we will be a bit too close to the baby's due date for me to be happy to leave the missus for the night. Another time hopefully, have a good'un!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Seany View Post
                Weekend after?
                Might not be about for a meet on the weekend, but will be in Poole (wedding) on Weds - I could call in Thursday for a bit before heading back to the capital if you'd be free mate? Am keen to see the new gaff

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  Am keen to see the new gaff
                  i managed to see it the day he was moving, lovely place

i wont be able to make it either im in the glorious north, i head back down to the ****hole south on the 31st August though

Comment

My company not good enough for ya then big man?! ha, only kidding... A proper do will be awesome... make sure you invite steve and dave (and cook up LOTS of those godly sausages) ;-)

However.... The weekend of the 29th i'm also away dude (well, i get back late that day) What about the weekend after? Or... I could make it around 31st when Mr. Buster is down. Let me know when is best mate.
                    ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Not sure about the week after as it is my brothers birthday. Can't see any problem with any other week in September though.

Comment

Any Saturday is good. Just need everyone to agree for maximum peeps available.

Comment

2nd, 3rd or 4th week in September is good for me. Get some other folk tied down to a date and lets get it on.
                          If I had to say one date that would be the best it would the the 3rd weekend as I then have the following Monday off. C'mon people, get involved.

Comment

Whenever my fellow peeps, just set a date :-)
                            ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Working...
                            X