Best Provider for iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Provider for iPhone

Thinking of getting an iPhone once my contract ends. Just wondering whats the best provider for one right now and how much it costs.

Wait a bit, there's strong indications that O2's exclusivity is ending this or next month.

A bit of competition should make for better contract deals.

Comment

Quick thread hijack. My father in law has a blackberry and has just upgraded to an I phone. He wants EVERYTHING on his blackberry transfered over.

Is this possibile? I don't know anything about any of these phones...

Comment

I'm not entirely sure you can. The iphone is extremely limited compared to a blackberry. There may be guides and apps that help with it around though.

Comment

Totally forgot about this thread!

Smurf, you wouldn't happen to know a good website to find out up to date info on the iphone and its exclusivity? So i can keep an eye on it.

Comment

Anyone got any updates on O2s exclusivity ending on the iphone?

What is better anyway, iphone or blackberry? I'm primarily going to use it for music, its going to replace my 1st gen touch.

Comment

Still rumours that it'll be heading to Orange (well the 3G anyway - not the 3GS).

Comment

Whats the difference between the 3G and the 3GS?

Comment

Faster clock speed and more ram I think, some of the newer games are 3GS recommended as well.

Comment

Excellent, will be going for the 3GS. Thanks for the info guys.

Comment

My iphone contract (18 months) ends soon. As it was a prezzie from the girlfriend I dont really want to keep paying the monthly contract.

What are my options? Can i go to a pay as you go? 3GS worth it?

Any help appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                      X