No announcement yet.

I had to share this with you all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to watch it with satire on facebook. Many people I havent seen since school probably think i'm insane, or gay.

Comment

You mean you aren't?

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post

Not quite the same thing and a bit long but I lol'd:

Saw this a few days ago, there is no way it is real.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
          Are those examples on Lamebook real? I read a couple of pages, but surely they aren't real?
          They're all real (or as real as can be expected) and all submissions from people. There was one fake this week but it was spotted really quickly

As for how to lose friends and alienate people on FB, I've had stuff like that, too. I don't worry too much about people not 'getting' the things I do as it means the ones left over are the ones that are worth it. I'm usually the first to remove friends - every few months I go on a friend-cull to keep things trim. And yep, I tell everyone with my status that I'm about to go on a friend-cull. Sometimes people pre-empt it by removing me first
          Last edited by randombs; 11-08-2009, 10:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Largo View Post
            haha
            I posted a satirical status a while back, saying that i might buy a wii, so i could have 2 things to wave about in my room, the wii mote, and my cock
            And two people un-friended me, lol, jeez
            The wife was having a joking conversation with one of her "friends" on Facebook which ended up in death threats from a guy the friend knew. People are idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
              http://www.lamebook.com/

See how long you can go before your eyes bleed with rage!
              #

I could read stuff like all day, I am almost crying with laughter.

Comment

That Mansfield Massive one nearly made me s*** through my dick with laughter.

Comment

Reading stuff on Lamebook makes me wish FB would give us a thumbs-down button

Comment

Working...
                  X