New Rubiks Cube 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Rubiks Cube 360

Well ive just ordered 1 from Amazon.co.uk , i've never done the original cube but got pretty close, ive also got a Rubiks clock which i have completed, anybody getting the new 1???

Don't bother, it'll give you the red ring within a 12 month.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
      Don't bother, it'll give you the red ring within a 12 month.
      Only if you eat it...

I've never EVER been able to do the Cube, although I did have Magic and Clock... Both of which I loved and were able to finish. I remember we used to use some borderline insane moves to finish Magic, practically breaking it in half Some sub 10 second times on that one, easily!

Comment

to be a pedant I wouldn't really describe it as a cube.

Comment

yes it just called Rubiks 360.
          thats what happens when you get lazy and just copy paste from sites.
          Last edited by MisterBubbles; 31-08-2009, 21:36.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
            I've never EVER been able to do the Cube
            My 5 year old got a Rubiks cube (ripoff) in a party bag recently and she messed it up after a few days and asked me to get it back. I bought a guide online and took about two hours to get it back! Damn frustrating, but even using a guide I felt like a champ when I'd done it!

Comment

I've got a rubik cube, hate it when the colours aren't all correct. Most people who see a solved rubik cube decide it would be fun to mess them up.

http://www.wrongway.org/cube/solve.html.

First time I tried that link above I wasn't sure it was going to work but it worked perfectly.....yes I cheat

Comment

When I was a kid I had a Rubiks cube, I could never get close to finishing it. So frustrated I got, that I took all the stickers off and put them back on in "completed" form. That took ages in itself and some of them were wonky.

But now I wonder if that would mess up completing it with a guide.

Comment

here's a video of what to do its pretty good even though Dan does the moves a bit quick but has really help me

Comment

and here's the 2nd part

Comment

I got a Rubiks Cube last Christmas - at the time I managed to figure out the top layer, and with a bit of trial and error can get the middle layer lined up.... I've absolutely NO idea how to do the bottom layer though.

Comment

I learnt the 'algorithm' method of solving them shown above, but it's far less impressive than being able to do it quickly and directly.

Would quite like to try the 360 - is it actually any good, or just a gimmick?

Comment

Ive got the Rubiks Clock, and i can only do one whole side, its bloody hard!

Not tried the cube, or the flat one with all them swirlly colourful circles on it.

Come to think about it, how many different rubiks puzzles are there that matchbox did?

Will Smith worked it out easily on Pursuit of happiness - thats one smart willie!

Comment

Clock is easier than Cube, but Magic is easier than both (unless I was doing it wrong... can't remember). I think my bro had a Rubiks Barrel...

Ooh, the Rubiks site has a flat-cube flash game:

:head explodes:

Comment

Nijo watch Dan's 2nd video it will show you how to do the bottom layer , it works as i've nearly done it all with algorithm method.

Comment

Working...
                              X