Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that irk you.. (no swearing please)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*doesn't comment*
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      And I'm also adding in all of the imbeciles that use an import site despite a Big Mac being the only import they've ever had their hands on.
      lol

the name (ntsc UK) is alittle irrelevant now...but i hope it stays

dont think PAL UK has the same ring?

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
        This is quite funny because I remember game sharing policenauts off you ages ago from the JP PSN store, and that is pretty damn text heavy.

I've actually got a few import games at the moment, I used to have absolutely loads of them but like Policenauts they were usually things that either didn't get a release over here or if they did it could have been ages after the original.

I can't imagine I'd ever buy a game because it was Japanese though.

Have you tried the translated version of Policenauts yet? I've not got around to trying it but I can't really imagine Policenauts being particularly good in any language.

Comment

opinionated-gamers.org

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
            I've actually got a few import games at the moment, I used to have absolutely loads of them but like Policenauts they were usually things that either didn't get a release over here or if they did it could have been ages after the original.

I can't imagine I'd ever buy a game because it was Japanese though.

Have you tried the translated version of Policenauts yet? I've not got around to trying it but I can't really imagine Policenauts being particularly good in any language.
            Yeah, I played the translated version through, and it really was very good!

Comment

Nice one, I'll have to get around to trying it some time then. It's nice to get a well translated version of a game like this especially after waiting for so long.

Comment

AQI (Australian Question Intonation).

My workplace is riddled with it and it drives me nuts. On one occasion I even had to ask "are you telling me something or asking a question?" ... which was met with sheer bemusement.

Comment

being socially forced to wear a tie for most job interviews because by wrapping a knotting a bit of rag round my neck I instantly become more skillful and better suited for the role I've applied for.

people who reply to a question with 'yes, no' because they don't want to just disagree.

Comment

People adding a 'k' onto the end of words ending in 'ing'

Everythingk
                    Somethingk

etc.

Comment

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
                      People adding a 'k' onto the end of words ending in 'ing'

Everythingk
                      Somethingk

etc.
                      It's actually next to impossible to end a word on a 'ing' sound because of the way you have to move your tongue to make it. You have to do either a 'guh' sound or a hard k to get your tongue back into position. Most people make the sound near silent but they make it none the less.

Comment

Seabass spitting on a little piece of my soul every year, making PES an embarrassment. Yes, you cock, you've made me embarrassed to play PES.

Comment

Hmmmm............

'Bling', 'Closure', or any other stupid american buzz words that seem to have crept into our language.

'Come undone' used in a song (seems to have happened a lot since the Robster used it) as a weak rhyme for something which had an 'un' word at the end of the last line.

Groups of people (mainly chavs & oldies) who selfishly take up the whole pavement/shopping aisle in a Resevoir Dogs style line rather than allow others to pass.

People collecting for charity in the street trying to be cool & making some witty comment when they see you to try & get your attention.

Dog poo poo not scooped (see I didnt swear there).

Lady Gaga trying to shock with her videos (sorry love but Pink & Aguilera did the lesbo kissing & stupid makeup/hair about 5 yrs ago), plus the fact that she's either on every music video you see either singing or 'featuring' her.

'Human Rights'.

Queue jumpers.

Comment

Katie Price aka Jordan

Jesus what is it with her,she's never out the paper, nearly everyday she is whinging about this and that.

She even had a TV programme talking about her split with her twat of a hubby,(OO my life's so hard,no one understands me and i was raped by another celebrity)....yeah right, coming from someone that's been cocked more times than Davie Crockets gun.....

People get divorced in there thousands every year in this country, get over it...

Comment

Originally posted by garrz32 View Post
                              Katie Price aka Jordan

Jesus what is it with her,she's never out the paper, nearly everyday she is whinging about this and that.

She even had a TV programme talking about her split with her twat of a hubby,(OO my life's so hard,no one understands me and i was raped by another celebrity)....yeah right, coming from someone that's been cocked more times than Davie Crockets gun.....

People get divorced in there thousands every year in this country, get over it...

I'm 100% with you on this, but whats probably MORE annoying are all the brainless sheep who eat this celeb crap up, or worse still, see the tramp as a role model. And for that matter all the idiots who think she's actually fit.

I'll tell you another thing that bugs me. You know when you see an ad for a new film, most likely a british gangster/hooligan flick, and you see it has all these five star ratings? How come you know, even before you read the small print to see who's given it this 5 star rating, you just KNOW it's nuts or zoo magazine thats given it! Yeah, 5 stars, that's why it's straight to DVD. Morons.

Comment

Yeah, I like how she's coming off worse in the media with this divorce too, she is vile.

Comment

Working...
                                X