Magic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic

Now i'll make it clear that I can't do magic tricks myself, but like a lot of people I love watching it being performed. Be it simple card or coin tricks to the more experimental and illusional tricks.

Seeing as there's so many videos of different magic tricks around I thought people could post some of the best magic they've seen (or maybe performed if you've learnt some yourself).

I'll start with a fantastic clip of Derren Brown performing a load of different card tricks all in one session. It's quite packed with tricks so you probably wont see how any of it's done, but if you go back through it a second time you can spot how a few of the tricks are performed.

(Sorry for the poor quality in this video, it's the only one that's been uploaded to YouTube):

He's a dwad, but Paul Daniels' cup trick is good.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Tom Mullica - unbelievable! Not really magical, just ridiculous.

Comment

I like all the big show type magic but you can't beat the simple at your table stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
        I like all the big show type magic but you can't beat the simple at your table stuff.
        Indeed, it also stops the magician resorting to simple camera tricks or editing which is a bit poor in my opinion. That is why I like the more old-school magic that people perform like the video I posted of Derren Brown, it is an older video rather than the more recent Events series where it appears he used spli-screening in the lottery prediction.

Comment

I used to love the Secret Cabaret

A massive variety of trick styles and different performers and a death at the end of most shows. er.. yeah. cool stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X