What happened to the X1 Xperia phone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the X1 Xperia phone?

Looking to get a contract phone and remember having a keen eye on the X1 Xperia (Sony ericson) but can't find much about a UK release or who has contracts for it etc?

I don't know what happened in the UK, but here in Australia, when it was announced it sounded great, but by the time Sony Ericsson got around to shipping it, it was outclassed by a number of better, cheaper phones from HTC and as such, I don't think it sold very well.

Comment

I think it got recalled as well. There are far better phones out now.

Comment

It's exactly the same as a HTC Touch Diamond. A decent handset I reckon, if not very hardy and overly expensive. o2 have it on contract, Orange too.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

It seems X2 is out next month which is meant to be a significant improvement. the X3 will use android which is appealing.

Needed a phone now though so went for the Sony Satio in the end with it's delicious 12.1 mp camera

Comment

Just bought one from a friend and I'm pretty impressed by the phone abilities and performances. My previous phone could just call someone and text him.
            The screen is amazing too. It's the first smartphone I get.

Comment

Working...
            X