Website Recommendations for Shoes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website Recommendations for Shoes?

Desperatly need a new pair of shoes for work, i'm looking for some really comfortable ones, brand names would be preferable too. My current shoes are killing my feet and wearing them for 10hrs constantly walking around really doesn't help.

So please post away!

Hush Puppies...........

You are gonna hafta give us a bit more detail - as in smart or casual. Colour prefferance, cost, etc..........

Comment

www.herringshoes.co.uk treat your feet to some real shoes, first class service here BUT i would not recommend buying shoes on the net.

Comment

Surely the best way to find a pair of comfortable shoes is to go to a shop and try different pairs on rather than asking on a games forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Randicoot View Post
          Surely the best way to find a pair of comfortable shoes is to go to a shop and try different pairs on rather than asking on a games forum?
          true, lol......... but i guess it does help to have a particular or a few pairs / styles in mind before going there.

Having said that shoes are possibly the hardest item of clothing to buy online......... its not like you can say i will grow into them........

Comment

I ordered some trainers from Schuh a few months back and I'd have to say never again. They sent the wrong size and not just one size wrong they where a size 12 and I'm a nine. To sort it all out I had to ring a premium rate line and talk to some snotty cow to get a returns form sent out.

To top it all off they bombard my email with desaptach notices I must of got about fifty of them, lol never again.

Comment

for work i went and bought a pair of clarks shoes...really really comfortable

Comment

Get some Merrells. Last pair of shoes you'll ever need.

+1 for Schuh email bombing lol. Both my wife and I have bought from them recently and jeez, they love a good email. I had to send mine back as well as they didn't fit.

Comment

Working...
                X