Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam Stone View Post
    Ha, very impressive :-)

The worst (well... i suppose that's debatable) is swapping multiple pub signs around in a singular town. Ha, was good fun that was. Dressed up in army gear and everything!
    Rad!

We once moved all the benches and parasols from one pub to another. That was a proper stealth mission and a half!

Oh how I miss being young!

Comment

God i feel rough this morning... Serves me right though, but i'm still feeling bubbly and a bit too over hyper (think i still may be a wee bit drunkish, hehe).

Have been annoying the misses this morning, she's being a right grumpy bugger, bless her (which means i've been even more annoying then usual aha!)

*spins on chair*

Oh wait... that wasn't a good idea...
      ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Ohhhhhh

Not well.

I puked in the kitchen sink last night.......Damn I have to clean it now......

Comment

I don't believe you guys. No wonder you went to prison, fAmmYdoDD. All your ninja drink training pushed you too far, the boundaries became blurred, and fists of fury banged you in the slammer. And now you're wielding your ego like a 15 year old who's just got a chav to buy him White Lightning from the offy!

Comment

Is it just me or did you just make no sense at all... Ha (how many have you had?!)
            ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

It's christmas day, in between my mum trying to kill me with overfeeding and sneaking out for fly whiskies i'm well loaded. Now it's night time boozings allowed, and i'm very, VERY merry! Merry christmas peeps! I'll be glad to leave Scotland if only to cut down on festive excess!

Comment

Time to wise this thread from the gwave!

Went into Home Bargains earlier, got four 330ml bottles of Sagres lager for £1.99, it's a Portuguese brew that I've never seen around before. Looked interesting and at that price I just had to give it a blast.

Just on my first bottle now, this is really nice stuff, tastes a little like Cusquena but has a way better overall flavour without any nasty aftertaste, very refreshing feeling, also, without the chemical taste of your average supermarket 'main brand' lager.

Yeah, if anyone's got a Home Bargains store near them, check this offer out.

Comment

I'm hungover today, a few whiskys too many and a couple beers afterwards, blargh, I didn't feel too hot in the morning, and I've felt like someone split my head open with an axe, all day.

sigh booze.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they do Sagres in Nandos. It goes very well with the ol' peri-peri chicken.

Mmmm...

Comment

^Yeah, I've been reading online about it - I've never actually been to Nandos, yet. On my 3rd bottle now, good stuff.

Comment

Massive, 640ml bottles of Tsingtao beer are currently £1 at Morrisons. As with most Chinese beers, it's got a very subtle, earthy flavour and a distinct lack of nasty aftertaste on the tongue. Seen it around, never tried it before, it's interesting stuff, plus it's imported rather than brewed here....

Comment

bargain! wish I had some booze tonight as I'm pretty bored, but refrained.

Comment

I was bored with wine and beer, so went to the garage and got some pepsi max and upon returning home mixed it with (sacrilege!!!!) some single barrel JD (which I normally reserve for straight up). I normally have a normal bottle of JD hanging about for mixing, but decided wtf. It tasted very nice indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                              Massive, 640ml bottles of Tsingtao beer are currently ?1 at Morrisons. As with most Chinese beers, it's got a very subtle, earthy flavour and a distinct lack of nasty aftertaste on the tongue. Seen it around, never tried it before, it's interesting stuff, plus it's imported rather than brewed here....
                              That's one of the ones I like and at that price I may have to pick a few bottles up.

Took the missus out for dinner tonite. Had 3 pints of Everards Original while out plus 6 bottles of Carlsberg export when I got in. At ?2.25 for 4 bottles it really would be rude not to!

Comment

^Yeah, they've also got 500ml bottles of Asahi and Kingfisher.

Like you say, it really would be rude not to.

Comment

Working...
                                X