No announcement yet.

Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A pint of Timmy Taylor Ram Tam, a can of Pedigree, a bottle of Old Empire and am considering my next move.......

Comment

Pretty much Garry! Sitting with a nice malt working my way through band of brothers on blu-ray, nice chillout night.

Comment

20 bottles of bud tonight since 10pm!
        Looking for the 'my girlfriend just dumped me' thread! But f**k her, I've now 2 girls on the go since last week that don't know each other!
        Never been a 'Player' kinda got myself into this mess after joining a dating site. Feeling guilty for doing it, as i've always been a one lady man before
        Oh i will so feel guilty for posting this tomorrow lol, f**k it! i'm pished!

Comment

I'm going to the hospitality at the Falkirk game today. And before anyone asks no they aren't called Falkirk nil.
          Free bar from 12ish until 6! Although you can't drink during the match which is arguably when you need it most!
          Then through to the stadium bar and up town afterwards. I'm always thoroughly pished afterwards but at least I'll be wearing a suit so I'll look respectable while doing so.

Mind you the thought of hill walking with a massive hangover tomorrow isn't appealing.

Comment

Had a variety of homebrews last night.

Felt fine last night, almost sober. But this morning my head is pounding. Also, I feel mega tired.

Might have to do the full detox works - shower, ****e, piss, scrapings, tommytank.

Comment

Originally posted by spinpug666 View Post
              20 bottles of bud tonight since 10pm!
              Looking for the 'my girlfriend just dumped me' thread! But f**k her, I've now 2 girls on the go since last week that don't know each other!
              Never been a 'Player' kinda got myself into this mess after joining a dating site. Feeling guilty for doing it, as i've always been a one lady man before
              Oh i will so feel guilty for posting this tomorrow lol, f**k it! i'm pished!
              If I had been drinking Bud I would feel guilty

Comment

Ha ha, nice work. I don't think that's being a player as long as you do the right thing if one of the relationships gets serious. I don't think I could cope with the stress of dating two women at the same time.

Comment

Na, its just American style dating. It's all cool, not that I've ever done it.

Maybe soon though!!!!

Comment

Had the day off on monday back there, so got up early went and got my wig cut, then into Beer Republic in Glasgow, had 2 Chimay Blue, 1 Chimay red, pint of hoegaarden, bottle of erdinger all outside in the nice weather watching the shareen nanjiani ( google the slang term if your confused ) go past , then ordered the 2 for 1 pizza deal , quality stuff and took a pizza boxed home so no cooking then had a few miller at night.
                    Last edited by MisterBubbles; 24-04-2010, 13:16.

Comment

Living the dream, MisterBubbles.

Comment

feel rough, dying

for some reason I thought it'd be a good idea to have 2 750ml beers and basically a whole 70CL bottle of glen moray last night.

There must be someone I can blame for this. cough

Comment

Im getting drunk today with all the drinks i mentioned as its my BD

Comment

Oops, someone just fell off the wagon. And I did a beer run this afternoon, so the drinking can go on now i'm home.

Comment

Did you really need 6 cases?

Comment

It was all the Nazi's at morrisons would let me buy in their 3 for £20 offer. I'll be back though. They sell this stuff at pretty much every gig you go to now (Which for me, is quite a lot of nights out) i've become addicted to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X