No announcement yet.

Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that 3 for £20 offer is crazy good. I see you have the JD for when you get sick of the beers. I usually buy a few beers and then at the end of the night drinking whatevers in the house.

Comment

The JD isn't for me, I think it's vile. It's for the "look at me, I drink JD, therefore i'm cool" friends that I have. The proper whisky, without an additional "e" is out of shot.

Comment

Haven't had a non-drinking night for nearly a month, kicked off tonight with a bottle of Tyskie and four pint cans of - blech - Carlsberg Export (Definitely NOT the best lager in the world, tastes like farts but at least they're 5% farts rather than 3.8% farts).

Currently on the first glass of a bottle of First Cape 'Cape White', it's £3 in Tesco right now and it's nice and it's 13.5% and I've bought fifteen bottles of it over the last few days. Gonna aim for 1.25 bottles max and then bedtime, it's not too bad a hangover-generator coupled with the lager.

Also, a quick heads up, Tesco 'Biére Speciale' (French lager) is now permanently down from £2.78 to £2.40 for 8x250ml bottles (4.8%), which basically works out at 4x500ml cans for £2.40 = 60p per 4.8% 500ml can!

Viva alcoholism.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
          The JD isn't for me, I think it's vile. It's for the "look at me, I drink JD, therefore i'm cool" friends that I have. The proper whisky, without an additional "e" is out of shot.
          Haha! Good man

Comment

Over did the red wine last night bigtime and crashed out early (9pm!), I had been drinking Magners all afternoon.

Woke up at 5am with a raging thirst, got up had a cuppa surfed the interweb and back to bed I went.

No hangover

Comment

I had that Chimay Red and a Jennings Snecklifter yesterday afternoon. They were superb but didn't react at all well with my cold and I had a headache, so I drank tea for the rest of the night.

Except when I went to bed when I necked some Southern Belle bourbon. Just to burn through the snot and sore throat, y'know?

Comment

Tuborg is pretty good. I don't drink much alcohol now, but I do enjoy the odd Tuborg or Coors Light chilled.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                  Haven't had a non-drinking night for nearly a month, kicked off tonight with a bottle of Tyskie and four pint cans of - blech - Carlsberg Export (Definitely NOT the best lager in the world, tastes like farts but at least they're 5% farts rather than 3.8% farts).

Currently on the first glass of a bottle of First Cape 'Cape White', it's £3 in Tesco right now and it's nice and it's 13.5% and I've bought fifteen bottles of it over the last few days. Gonna aim for 1.25 bottles max and then bedtime, it's not too bad a hangover-generator coupled with the lager.

Also, a quick heads up, Tesco 'Biére Speciale' (French lager) is now permanently down from £2.78 to £2.40 for 8x250ml bottles (4.8%), which basically works out at 4x500ml cans for £2.40 = 60p per 4.8% 500ml can!

Viva alcoholism.
                  Tyskie is a great lager, love it!

Comment

Big up Tyskie! Cheap and strong.

Comment

18 year old Glenfiddich tonight, going down a treat and I have that lovely warm whisky glow all through me.

Comment

The last 3 times I've been on the beer/scotch I've woke up completely un-hungover. its odd. I think I'm due a bastard one soon.

Had a single glass of hoegaarden tonight and very nice it was too, last night a few glenmorangies, 3 bottles of budvar and a 750ml hoegaarden. Might have a scotch or two later if I can be arsed.

Got all this for my birthday last week: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/parple/booze.jpg , the JD is gone now and the small glenmorangie almost, I'm really looking forward to trying the english one as its the first english scotch made in 100yrs. It's only a 3yr old mind. Be interesting.

Had a few bottles of that Tuborg the last weekend also, its bloody nice. The novelty pull caps help too
                        Last edited by kernow; 23-10-2010, 21:32.

Comment

The English whisky co?

Comment

haha indeed!

Comment

To be fair, I had some awesome Japanese whisky a few weeks ago, so you never know!

Comment

I'm all messed up on Mountain Dew, X Factor and Amphetamines

Comment

Working...
                                X