No announcement yet.

Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps kernow you may have grown out of it but I'm really just experimenting to see if I get orange peepee. Pretty mature I think. Haha thanks Ikobo!

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
      Have a mans drink, ye wuss. What bloke drinks blue wkd.
      I know a couple
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I have a mate, in his 30's, darts player and covered in tattoos......only thing he ever drinks is Blue Wkd!

Comment

Had a bottle of wine with my girlfriend last night. She's such a lightweight!

Comment

Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhh.....

I'm not drinking anymore, I mean it this time. Unless it's required to remove a ladies undergarments.
            Last edited by NW2013; 18-12-2010, 11:23.

Comment

Just bottled up the last 25 litres of beer for Xmas (been brewing away for the last month or so getting my stocks up). A cheeky Pilsner to go with the IPA and Stout I'd already saved.

Just transferred 25 litres of white wine to finish off before next weekend - it will be a bit rough until it has matured but mixing it with lemonade makes a very nice drink like a Breezer. The pint of the stuff I'm drink now is lush!

Comment

Well Christmas day is done. 1 and a half bottles of Asti and a bottle of Bailey's taken care of during the course of the day. Tomorrow I had to be a good boy as I'm up for work at 5am on the 27th. Ugh.

Comment

I'm not drinking anymore, I mean it this time. Unless it's required to remove a ladies undergarments.
                  In 2011, I think I'm going to let them do the drinking. My theory is that the undergarments will come off just the same.

Comment

Oh dear, just wandered down stairs feeling a bit fuzzy. No surprise looking at the empties really. 9 bottles of beer, a litre of Glenfiddich and a third of a bottle of Laphroig. Drinking with the family at Christmas is always heavy!

Comment

Lol Christ, nice work!

Comment

Whilst watching Slumdog Millionaire the other night, accidentally created one of the most disgusting drinks I've ever tasted.

Basically, there was some sherry left, enough to fill two thirds of a big wine glass. Thought it was a waste of a large glass, so decided to fill the remaining third with Lidl's version of Baileys, the result being a curdled abortion resembling a cup of cooked mince suspended in blood/menstruation juice (to drunkenly impress the gf, I said "Look! I've invented a new cocktail - Mince Island").

It tasted like I'd imagine bukkake to feel like, just horrid frogspawn all the way through, no pleasure just sickness, repulsive, oily lumps, an incredible amount with no end ever in sight (I'm making myself heave at the memory), the only way to taste the Lidl 'Baileys' was to swish it around in the gob at liquidiser speeds, it was an incredibly uncomfortable thing to drink, though proudly I soldiered on and managed to get the whole glass down, simply could not waste such a decent amount of boozage, no matter how wrong it was.

Ended up watching that Eastenders thing, 'Stacey's best whatevers' or whatnot straight afterwards, and I found myself quite absorbed, even though I don't watch Eastenders, plus had a massive row before bed. Coolio.

Comment

Seeing as I went as JD from Scrubs at Halloween this year I thought it was about time tonight that I tried an Appletini! My god they are tasty! Mmmmm.

Comment

My last three days have just been an alcohol haze. Tempted to make it 4 in a row...

Comment

Do it!!!

Comment

No more booze for me till next weekend now. Drinking every day since the 24th is playing havoc with my sleep.

Comment

Working...
                                X