Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
    You lot and your alcohol consumption disgusts me...
    Spot the bloke who's picking up a new car tomorrow, so is sober for the first weekend in.......ummm.......years?

Comment

Do you seriously think I'm sober on a Friday night Colin
      Drinking Peroni with Johnny Walker Black Label chasers
      Prinny yes I'm still wearing my work trousers? I don't know exactly what relevance that has but I'm not going to deny it ( I got home from work at 22:30).

I only have one speed and that's go!

New car tomorrow

Comment

Prinny yes I'm still wearing my work trousers? I don't know exactly what relevance that has but I'm not going to deny it ( I got home from work at 22:30).
        Then your pants should have been slung over the back of a chair by 22:31. Friday night at home = boxers and beers.

Comment

Pffft! I'm going to wear the same set of clothes all weekend, drink all the booze in the house, most likely not shower again until Sunday evening, watch films, scratch my balls and arse a lot and order food in as I won't be arsed to cook. Man. Plan.

Comment

Okay just for you the trousers are off, no pics though it's cold tonight lol.

Comment

Mini Miguels for me, sleep all over the place with some of the early starts (cricket world cup)

Job searching, how boring and totally depressing. Sensible but tipsy

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                Pffft! I'm going to wear the same set of clothes all weekend, drink all the booze in the house, most likely not shower again until Sunday evening, watch films, scratch my balls and arse a lot and order food in as I won't be arsed to cook. Man. Plan.
                'The usual'

*high five*

Comment

What im drinking tonight.

Comment

Are you single by any chance lol?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post

So many lines, so little time.....

Comment

Monday morning, surely? Although you may need to take a cheese grater into the shower by then.

That is all good, as long as the work clothes are off. You have to leave them slumped over a chair all weekend so they get plenty of creases in ready for the Monday morning mission.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post

I seriously would rather drink my own piss.

Comment

I seriously would rather drink my own piss.
                            We'll have pics of that instead.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzling_bubble View Post
                              Are you single by any chance lol?
                              I am again, yes, yet I don't feel the need to whine about it.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                                We'll have pics of that instead.
                                I'll pass on those photos

Comment

Working...
                                X