• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kernow View Post
    We gonna wrestle?
    Nah...

Comment

I'm back on it Fridge now has 12 mini San Miguels and 4 Heinekens

Wanna be awake for the golf later, but sleep for the cricket, my body is gonna give up at some juncture. hehe

Comment

On the DUVEL - 8.5%

Yeah

Comment

I'm looking forward to tonight. Me, myself & I. A Chinese takeaway, season 2 of Lie to Me* and 6 bottles of Desperado!!

Good times.

Comment

I have a three bottles of Belgian Trappist Monk Beer that our lass bought me back from Belgium so that will be guesting later in the evening. In laws are down so will need the ale to get me through. On my thrid can of Becks at the moment.

Comment

abv, sir?

Comment

One at 6.3% and 2 at 8%. I did have 4 bottles but my wife broke one on the way home.

Comment

Whupsmashers. Be careful - they'll nail you!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
                    One at 6.3% and 2 at 8%. I did have 4 bottles but my wife broke one on the way home.
                    Man plan.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                      On the DUVEL - 8.5%

Yeah
                      Rocket fuel... but more belgium goodness,also have the cool looking glass,as i do with most my beers

Comment

just had a large bottle of kingfisher and now onto warsteiner

nice...

Comment

Time to pour a wee whisky, going to have an 18 year old Glenfiddich tonight, it'll hopefully numb the pain of this awful film.

Comment

1664 for me and a top curry tandoori chicken Masala

Comment

Had a pint of Moorhouse's Pride of Pendle, 4.1%. Steady away. It washed down the banoffee pie and custard nicely.

Comment

Banoffee and custard? WOW!

Banoffee has to be the ultimate pud my fave by a long shot..

So tonight mon amis, started off with a few cold San Miguels whlst cooking a curry, moved on to red wine (copius amounts) now starting on the Glen....
                                I could be posting even more nonsense than usual in an hour or so..

Stay tuned

Comment

Working...
                                X