No announcement yet.

Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what t's all about ted. Now, let's discuss the pile of poo you sold me that is the other guys.........

Comment

What was the action flick, Ikobo? Did the pizza "meat" your expectations?

Comment

Comment

It was the most recent proper action flick chimp, expendables. I don't want to hear any naysayer nonsense where it's involved either. I am now about to watch monty pythons holy grail. This is a good night.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
            That's what t's all about ted. Now, let's discuss the pile of poo you sold me that is the other guys.........

The Rock & Sammy L were the best things about that film. They're only in it for 10 minutes. It passed a couple of hours.

Comment

halfway down a bottle of morangie with shaolin soccer on tis a good Saturday night

Comment

Time for a quick Peroni with a wild turkey on the side for my italian police film Sunday night viewing.

Comment

It's Wednesday evening so naturally a good time to be drinking Tuborg with Raspberry Absolut vodka chasers.

Comment

3/4 bot of vod watching sunshine on blu ray with brian cox commentary. Thinking bout that music when kaneda dies and getting sad about japan disaster

Comment

Bottle of nice warm sake... awesome.. my word it had been a long time since I indulged!

Comment

I'm looking forward to, sadly, my flight my be cancelled

/supes red wine.

Comment

Aberlour tonight again, just a ten year old this time though.......

Comment

Had a few beers and now it's time for for 10 year old Yamazaki

Comment

Nice, always wanted to try that one.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                                Aberlour tonight again, just a ten year old this time though.......
                                Cheers!

Beers, a nice Cabernet Sauvignon and now Wild Turkey which I'm not really a fan of but hey

Comment

Working...
                                X