• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok

Comment

..Lol..

Comment

Yesterday at an old work mate's leaving do I had a double JD+coke followed by this Swedish cider called...

Kopparberg(mixed fruit).

It was nice and also made me start losing my balance a little bit. I'm generally quite clumsy anyway(and also 6 foot but with size 11 feet so should, in theory, have ample foundations upon which to stand, walk, etc) or maybe I'm just a lightweight. It had 4.0% of something in it which might be good, not too sure.

Anyway, when I got home, I decided to try playing piano because all these creative types tend to do their best work under the influence of something or other. It actually came out a teeny bit better than normal in parts. I sped up near the end because I was really hungry and wanted to eat dinner but didn't want the effect to wear off but was seriously hungry.

That was officially the drunkest I've ever been in my whole life ever. YEAHHH

Comment

Big bottle of Leffe Blonde and a 500ml can of Old Speckled Hen (forgot how munting Leffe is, fizzy brain haze around the edges). Had a truly horrible/sad job at work this evening that's been haunting me a tad and the Leffe is taking my mind off stuff. Can't believe I only get NHS Band 1 for the graft I put in and some of the stuff I witness.

One more can of Speckled then it's time to hit the red wine, only buy it in 3 litre boxes these days, sign of a pro (). Hopefully might finish the vanilla disc of Fallout 3 GOTY tonite before embarking on the DLC disc that allows you to go to Level 30, it's gash being capped at Level 20.

Comment

ugh killer headache

Comment

Yeah. That half-pint of ginger wine wasn't a good plan after all those burburs.

Comment

Just got back from my uncle's mate's place in Malaga and on the night before I came back I discovered he had a little bar near the stairs so me and a mate hid behind it and tried a bit of everything that was already opened. Here goes, from what I can remember:

Johnny Walker Black Label
                J&B whiskey
                Cuarenta y Tres 43 liqueur
                Di Saronno amaretto
                Passport scotch whiskey
                Zubrowka Bison Grass vodka(I quite like this)
                Sheridan coffee liqueur
                DYC Whiskey
                Gecko vodka with caramel(amazing)

Out of all those, the only one I had tried before was the Di Saronno. I also tried one that tasted like aniseed, but I can't remember the name. The bottle was dark green and rectangular. I'm going back this weekend so I'll check then. And probably finish the entire bottle. MmmMmm

Comment

good set tonight (seeing as im on antibiotics gotta go easy )

1 Asahi
                  1 Sapporo
                  1 Kirin Ichiban

and a nice Corona to finish up sweet

Comment

Haven't had a drink in a while, but just settling in for the evening with my standard tipple of single malt whisky. Which since I've been sober a fair while will doubtless lead to some Internet purchases of random tat.

Comment

Having a few beers while watching For A Few Dollars More. That hat-shooting sequence is one of my favourite moments from any movie.

Comment

Tequila. Jose Cuervo Gold label while watching a Curb your Enthusiasm marathon.
                        Large pizza consumed

Comment

12 carlsberg export for 7 quid, and I wasn't going to drink, sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                            12 carlsberg export for 7 quid, and I wasn't going to drink, sigh.
                            I have no beer left *unhappy smiley face*

Shopping day tomorrow *Happy face*
                            Last edited by Neil; 10-06-2011, 21:32.

Comment

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
                              unhappy smiley face
                              Paradox! Universe implodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                Paradox! Universe implodes.
                                Sorted I think

Comment