No announcement yet.

Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All booze is expensive in Norway. I remember arriving there for the first time maybe six years ago, it was hard enough getting a pub that sold pints, and when I did the cheapest was ?7.50. I dread to think how much it is now, that's why I left.

Comment

We should arrange a man-plan trip to Oktoberfest.

Comment

Dubuisson Scaldis Noel, 12%

Strong, but smooth as owt. Mmmmmm, this is slipping down exquisitely!

Edit: this is really nice! REALLY nice! Top stats!

Bletch Rating: A
        Last edited by prinnysquad; 25-07-2012, 18:38.

Comment

I just got back from a night of drunken insanity with a certain forum member. That was a lot of strong booze. In 3 hours from sober to munted, was ****ing aces though and good quality all round

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
            I just got back from a night of drunken insanity with a certain forum member. That was a lot of strong booze. In 3 hours from sober to munted, was ****ing aces though and good quality all round
            *Checks the relationship thread for tales of remorse over drunken one-night stand*

Comment

Bollocking hell, I feel a touch delicate today. That last beer finished me off. Half a takeaway abandoned on the kitchen table.

Then I was woken up at 7am by the bottle-collecting van outside. Madness, my head felt like it had re-read an rmoxon/noobish hat/pataito film thread 700 times without a break.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                Madness, my head felt like it had re-read an rmoxon/noobish hat/pataito film thread 700 times without a break.
                I creased reading that!

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                  Bollocking hell, I feel a touch delicate today. That last beer finished me off. Half a takeaway abandoned on the kitchen table.

Then I was woken up at 7am by the bottle-collecting van outside. Madness, my head felt like it had re-read an rmoxon/noobish hat/pataito film thread 700 times without a break.
                  Wuss and you went home at 8.45 Having said so did I was strong as **** but damn tasty

Im on Round 3

Oh yeah

Last edited by ETC; 27-07-2012, 19:13.

Comment

I'm off home to enjoy a Chinese meal and 3 of those monster Sapporo cans. Ommynomnommy.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      I'm off home to enjoy a Chinese meal and 3 of those monster Sapporo cans. Ommynomnommy.
                      Sapporo gives me a blinding hangover probably why I don't drink lager any more

Comment

I start a new training regime tomorrow, which includes kicking the booze for a bit. Do I have a few tonight and hit the gym tomorrow rough as a badgers arse is the big question.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                          I start a new training regime tomorrow, which includes kicking the booze for a bit. Do I have a few tonight and hit the gym tomorrow rough as a badgers arse is the big question.
                          Seriously you need an answer?
                          Get the beers in lad!
                          Sweat the monk and kebab juice away on the treadmill the morrow

Man Plan!

Comment

I can't believe I even asked the question, i'll have a couple........

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                              I can't believe I even asked the question, i'll have a couple........
                              Watch the Olympics openings it will turn in to 20 it's a snoozefest

Comment

We're avoiding the olympics at all costs, we're both sick of the sight of muppets in shellsuits today.

Comment

Working...
                                X