X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
    Fixed
    Nah black is only good for coke imo if its neat its gotta be this guy

Was ?65 a bottle on my recent holiday to Japan (I drank 2 bottles in 6 days )

Comment

Profanity Stout tonight. More Williams Bros brand but actually brewed by a third party. Check out Sainburys for good Scottish beer.

Comment

I like Blue label of course but would happily drink Black label neat any day of the week.

Comment

Guinness all night.

Comment

Tried some Cotswold Dark Lager the other day. Bloody lovely - like a beer/lager cross.

Comment

Throwing back Carlsbergs (don't judge me, it's cheap!) and listening to tacky 80's music while posting on the forum. Alone. Quality.

Comment

Wanted to get a couple of pints in after my calc exam but the student bar is shut...

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
                  Throwing back Carlsbergs (don't judge me, it's cheap!) and listening to tacky 80's music while posting on the forum. Alone. Quality.
                  I actually like your style. :-)

Comment

Left over wine in the fridge, mainly Chablis on half price. Now spamming Brian Cox with nonsense.

Comment

Whisky again, not touching any for a while now too much of a heavy weekend

Comment

Bottle of Fullers 1845 now Amaretto until the bottle is done, then Stone's Ginger Wine.

Comment

Had a stonking retro session with the trooper with Banks carribian and cobra joining us

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                            Bottle of Fullers 1845 now Amaretto until the bottle is done, then Stone's Ginger Wine.
                            That sounds like a teenager who has raided the parents drink cupboard

I have had 20 odd cans of strongbow at a party and dont even feel drunk. I need to give up the booze as the only affect it is having on me lately is making my gut expand.

Comment

Generally how I roll

Comment

I've had a few drinks! Out with people at a house party.

It was fairly **** to be honest, not really worth the price of the taxis to and from the place. You know the drill, band of cliquey girls, once of them gets moody at someone else, another throws a strop and has a private talk with her confidantes in the bedroom. Grow up

Best chat I had the whole night was from the taxi driver!

Comment

Working...
                                X