No announcement yet.

Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vikingfjord vodka. So smooth that before you know it 4 litres are down and drinking your own urine doesn't seem totally out of the question and the looser of the Oreo cookie race has to take an arctic bath.

Good times.

Comment

Whisky (again) I can see my trend, Cardhu tonight it's very nice

Comment

Sipping on a nice glass of red, started a nice day, ended up with a hospital visit for daughter (she's fine - just fell over and cut her lip badly) - thought i'd finish Fridays bottle off. Bit of a seditive to make me sleep as i need to be up at 05:30.

Comment

Back on the JWB
          Bought a bottle of this from Aldi to try ?13 and a IWSC Gold winner, it's really quite decent a good whisky with Coke and drinkable neat tastes like JW Black crossed with JW Red not bad at all

Comment

I think I'll have a whisky or two tonight myself, hopefully it'll go down ok since I haven't drank in months......

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              I think I'll have a whisky or two tonight myself, hopefully it'll go down ok since I haven't drank in months......
              Good lad its pretty much all I touch now love it best drink ever

Comment

You should try the good stuff you don't put f*@*ing coke in.

Comment

You should try the good stuff you don't put f*@*ing coke in.
                  I have the good stuff in the house, I don't drink it with coke but my general everyday drink is JW Black with Coke. I don't drink single malts with Coke but don't drink them as often I bought a Hibiki 17 home from Tokyo with me its lush but a rare occasion drink (when I only want one or two)

Comment

I've went for Aberlour out of the whisky stockpile. There's a 12 year old Glenmorangie Lasanta sat there that I've never tried, might give that a wee run out too.

Comment

I've went for Aberlour out of the whisky stockpile. There's a 12 year old Glenmorangie Lasanta sat there that I've never tried, might give that a wee run out too.
                      Very nice, I like speysides Decided to have a neat one I went for a Cardhu its only ?25 at the minute in Tesco too, my only problem is I can't do super peaty (yet) I picked up that ?55 30yo blend from Aldi the other week, it's supposedly excellent and worth about ?200 might just crack it open

Comment

I have maybe a dozen different whiskies at the moment, all single malts. I tend to stick to Aberlour, Glenlivet and Glenfiddich though.

Comment

ETC - you're off the team.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                            ETC - you're off the team.
                            For whisky? It's not like I have been drinking moose piss, I still think you just mad about my finding I could buy you a pint later this week I guess

Comment

Pretty much all I touch now?

Best drink ever?

The Delirium bar was wasted on Old Firewater Charlie.

Off. The. Team.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                                Pretty much all I touch now?

Best drink ever?

The Delirium bar was wasted on Old Firewater Charlie.

Off. The. Team.
                                Ha ha ha

Im always off the team I love being the rebel heh heh

It is pretty much what I drink now...at home I only like beer in the pub

Comment

Working...
                                X