No announcement yet.

Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds great. I'll hopefully be at Brewdog Dundee tomorrow. Need to see if they have any.

Comment

Last of my recent haul from brewdog, another cocoa psycho and probably my favourite of all Black Tokyo Horizon an amazing beer but strong as hell (15.2) and expensive so a rare treat (it's nearly ?20 a bottle In the pub can be got for about ?13-14 online)

Comment

I had a bottle of Tokyo Black Horizon last night. Lovely stuff. Felt it go to my head pretty quickly though. Also had some Raging Bitch Belgian style IPA from Flying Dog. Quite bitter, maybe Goldings hops in it, but still tasty.

Comment

Back on Black
          Last edited by ETC; 08-08-2014, 23:35.

Comment

Just cracked the seal on this one tonight. Very, very nice. Was given it as a present for my 40th earlier in the year.

Comment

Love Glennfiddich!

And that box is gorgeous

Comment

Tonight I'm golden ?39.50 in tesco had to give it a whirl Tis good but I prefer black

Comment

3 bottles of nice wine for a change

Comment

7.5% and fresh, a nice change

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post

7.5% and fresh, a nice change
                      Had that one before - a wee bit too strong for a beer

Comment

Jack Daniels Gold used to soak dried fruit for a Xmas cake then drained off. I was drinking that last night. Very nice.

Comment

Couple of new beers tonight

K1 - low carb beer; dry, sugar free, good alcohol content (4.8%)

Sleeman - Canadian; light, refreshing, drinkable but watery (abit like fosters cold filtered) 5.0%

Sion - a Kolsch; a real quality beer, malty, robust, very drinkable - pricey but worth it 4.8%

Comment

Sleeman bronze? That's not bad, but people here drink Coors light and Konakee all the time. They're not beer, they're what you get out of the other end after drinking a real beer. Big Rock Traditional Ale is one of the beer mass-produced Canadian beers. They make it local too see?

Comment

love my rum and saw this in a shop the other day

guaranteed to give you a stiffy?

Comment

Having a few glasses of Glenmorangie Signet tonight as chosen randomly by Neil. Lovely drop.

Comment

Working...
                                X