No announcement yet.

Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been drinking becks and baileys. Not together. Tummy feeling icky.

Comment

Saw in the New Year with:

- 330ml Beavertown Gamma Ray American Pale Ale, ABV 5.4%
      - 330ml Fourpure Southern Latitude Pale Ale, ABV 4.7%
      - 330ml Fourpure Amber Ale, ABV 5.1%
      - 330ml Fourpure Pale Ale, ABV 5.0%
      - 37.5cl Gueze Girardin 1882 White Label Belgian Lambic, ABV 5.0% (Quite gorgeous - very easy to drink)

Man, I've picked the WRONG time to get into craft beer drinking - going dry for a month or two from Monday!

Comment

I had a couple of bottles of Brewdog RIS. One on Christmas day and one on New Years.
        Absolutely wonderful.

Comment

Perla, got eight cans at ?1 a pop each from a Polish newsagent in Wakey, all refrigerated.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
            Perla, got eight cans at ?1 a pop each from a Polish newsagent in Wakey, all refrigerated.
            Nice, tasty?

Had a few tyskie a few nights ago and they blew the head off me

Comment

Really nice, 6%, less fizz than Tyskie and slightly sweet, smooth, similar to Zubr, another nice Polish lager. 6 and you're nicely sleepy-wazzed.

Them Polish offies are ace, usually all the import cans are ?1 each, even the 7/8%ers, yet crud like Fosters is ?1.49, crazy!

Comment

3 bottles of Leffe blonde, prefer the brown but 3's a good post-work tipple, get a nice, heady, primitive mashedness and minimal hangoveriness the next day, plus chunky floaters every morn dahn the bog.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                  3 bottles of Leffe blonde, prefer the brown but 3's a good post-work tipple, get a nice, heady, primitive mashedness and minimal hangoveriness the next day, plus chunky floaters every morn dahn the bog.

Ehhhggg; leffe tastes too much like benylin cough medicine.....

Had a few bottles of erdinger schneeweibe tonight; after 6 bottles of this, you would disclose your bank details to a stranger...lol

Comment

My mate Wayne swears by Erdinger! I can confirm it's a bona fide brainsmasher, 2 pints gets me feeling all Valhalla, good god is it pricy though!

Comment

Erdinger is the Carling of wheat beers

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                        is this any good? I want to try a single malt, finally sick of black label all the time and moving back to ales so would like a *special* single malt for rare occasions

Comment

Oh yeah.

Comment

My father would probably say a Laphroaig 18 year if I'm remembering rightly, he likes his specific single malts.
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Mulled wine, guinness, I'm basically full on **** hammered at this point.

Comment

Just out for a night and morning of drinking myself. I'll probably start with good old bass (bottled) then move on to the cocktails. Current fave is a white Russian or bulldog. After a few of them it's on to something a bit stronger.

Comment

Working...
                                X