No announcement yet.

Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4x330ml cans of Devon Red cider @£1.99 from Home Bargains. It's proper nice.

I bought 16 cans for £7.96.

I've had 14. It's lush. (4.5%,btw).

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
      4x330ml cans of Devon Red cider @£1.99 from Home Bargains. It's proper nice.

I bought 16 cans for £7.96.

I've had 14. It's lush. (4.5%,btw).
      That’s quite a skinful jazz; be careful about the old liver, lad. Your not a teenager any more.....

Comment

Trouble with that stuff is, it tastes nicer the more you drink it. The last few cans tasted so delish it was tough not drinking all 16!!!

I'm deffo getting some more!

Comment

Managed to get to snag some bottles of this local lager - it tastes fantastic!

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Just brewed down the road!

Comment

Drank a bottle and half of rum last week, about 2litres, in one night.
            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 05-08-2018, 12:50.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
              Any rum drinks on the forum?
              Yes, I love rum. I've developed a bit of a wheat intolerance so a lifetime of beer drinking has pretty much come to an end. Also, rum helps me sleep like no other alcohol which is a plus.

Another good thing about rum is that it's not currently fashionable or trendy. This means that even the nicest stuff isn't too expensive. Craft beers are getting ridiculously expensive purely because there's a hipster market made up of people with more money than sense. I appreciate that making the stuff in small batches increases the cost but so long as there's a sucker out there that will pay £4 plus for a bottle of beer the cost will be high.

£20 for a bottle of Red Leg and I'm as happy as Larry. Then Dopey, the Sleepy, then Grumpy the next day.

Comment

It's funny with these little 330ml craft beers, you'll see em for £3 a can one week and the next week you'll find a big batch down Home Bargains for 59p a pop.

Comment

A 440ml can by Wander Beyond Brewing, called Coconut Crater. It’s an imperial milk stout that tastes of coconut, cacao and vanilla.

It’s outrageously potent and sweet - at 12% it really lacks a punch.

Comment

Some Tesco 'Old Vines' Tempranillo, it was on clearance at £4.20 so I bought a couple.

Quite nice but had spagbol when I got back so time to dig out the Lansoporazole methinks...

Comment

Tucking into a few of these

Wasn’t sure after the first pint, but round 2 reveals a nice balance of helles/pils, lightly hoppy and quite dry.

Comment

I am on holiday in Corfu. It's lovely here. And the drink is good. I like Greek beer and Greek measures.

HIYA!

Comment

Give us some Greek beer reviews, Paulos!!

Comment

I rember trying mythos a while ago and it tasted like it was straight from the u-bend...

I am sure there are plenty of good ones though.

Comment

I've tried that myself, nice bottle but mediocre beer inside. Drinkable, though, I'd have it over Carlsberg or Carling.

Comment

I don’t have to work anymore. All I do is drink now. I don’t take drugs though, at least. There is a baby on the way, as well as many goods from NIKE, SONY, Louis Vuitton, and the JPN PSN, which is bleading me dry.

*await further breakdown posts*
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X