Digital Nature (my new tune)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital Nature (my new tune)

Ok people new tune by me. Its a bit of slower more ambient dance/trance. I wanted to remove all the trance elements but it works so i left them in.
    Its of a slower pace and more relaxing with some nice instruments used.
    Have a listen and please comment if you can find the time.

Around 9 mins long.

Thanks.
    Ambient dance tune. Pads written by Adam King, opening bass also by Adam king copyright 2008.Rest of the tune written and produced by Martin Hinson aka nakam...
    Last edited by nakamura; 21-12-2009, 18:24.

Who are your influences? I like this but it's not memorable enough somehow. It must be so hard to make this stuff stand out though. Sounds like a mixture of Paul Van Dyke bass and BT tunes.

Comment

Don't really have any influences to be honest. Just like making stuff I enjoy listening to.

Comment

Great tune Naka!. For me Im hearing a strong influence by the artisit known as Push. The song is defo a grower and gets better with each listen.

Can I ask what equipment and software you used to create this tune, I have been meaning for a while to start doing this sort of thing but never had the chance to speak someone in the know about what sort of gear I need ?.

Comment

Thanks a lot. I haven't heard of Push so have to check them out. I have sent you a PM regarding some info on software. If you need anymore advice please feel free to ask.

Comment

He did a well know track called strangeworld, only 2 studio albums released but loads of mixes etc under different names, the usual.
            The first album is the best if you can get it mate cant remember the name of it right now but electrical eclipse is the 2nd album - that should help.

Comment

strangeworld is a massively awesome tune, so it's a massive compliment.

It's very basic, but with very slight changes in a couple of places that make me tingle.

Comment

Not really my bag genre-wise, but it's certainly a good tune.

This thread has given me an idea...

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  strangeworld is a massively awesome tune, so it's a massive compliment.

It's very basic, but with very slight changes in a couple of places that make me tingle.
                  Yup still makes me tingle every time I hear it, its one of the few dance tunes that does not seem to age.

Ah....... happy days they were.

Comment

Listening to Strange World now. Really cool tune. Sort of trance i like.

Comment

Very cool tune mate. Good work!
                      Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                      X