ShopTo.Net - lost parcel trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bwi View Post
    As soon as i said who i was, i was transfered to someone who came on the phone and completely lost their rag with me.
    Ah that would be the wonderfully polite and professional owner, Mr Igor Cipolletta. Such a stand up guy.

Comment

I thought it was him at the time but i didnt know for definate. NIce to no im not the only one that gets specail treatment off shopto

Bri

Comment

Hmmmm
        Attached Files

Comment

I'll never use or recommend them to anyone. Dates back quite a few years when, of all things, a £17.99 game didn't turn up.

I contacted them and they told me to go to my local police station and get a police report number! Rather taken aback by this astonishing request I started a war of words on another forum where they posted. Basically, I ended up calling their warehouse manager a muppet, spoke with Igor and got my £17.99 game resent after much time wasted.

It still angers me today that they implied I was trying to scam them out of a £18 game and the hoops I had to jump through to get a replacement! I should just have gone for a chargeback.

Blood pressure also boiling just thinking about the situation!

Comment

Working...
          X