• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Edit, updated.
        Last edited by Bort; 30-08-2010, 11:52.

Comment

Rubbish rubbish result, damn you Vettel taking out yourself and Button too. Don't get me started on Alonso.

Comment

Comment

Wowwwww I'm not last!

Comment

Comment

Sorry for the delay. Didn't have a chance to watch the F1 on Sunday.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Congrats to CMcK and to Al. Static was the way to go this season.

Comment

Yay, pleased with second A convincing win for CMcK though, miles ahead.

Comment

I was surprised I did so well to be honest. I selected Alonso, Vettel, Hamilton and Sutil. Seemed like an obvious selection pre season but Force India were poorer than last season and even Ferrari were dissapointing to start with.
                            Looking forward to next season now. Hopefully it will be another close one with Ferrari, Mclaren and RedBull performing well and a resurgence from Mercedes and Renault to spice things up.

Comment

I went for a risky strategy by choosing Webber over Vettel, nearly worked. Button over Hamilton was purely a personal choice as I'm a Button fan. Alonso was an obvious choice but I was duped by Saubers pre-season testing pace, Kobayashi whilst clearly not a bad choice was beaten by a few others I could have chosen I'm sure. EDIT, just looked up the tables and Sutil was the same price pre-season yet scored nearly 500 more points

I got 3rd in the RLLMUK league with the same team too (which with Sutil I would have won ). You would have won that one too CMcK as the top score there was 11492!

Roll on next season.
                              Last edited by Alastair; 16-11-2010, 12:26.

Comment

Working...
                              X