No announcement yet.

Stupid, stupid iTunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no major problems with it, my music is on my fileserver and shared via SMB, no real issues like that. I only use it for airtunes mainly, haven't used it with my iPod for years.

Comment

I've always hated iTunes, its not the easiest of applications to get your head around. For such a popular application they sure could have done better, it really gets on my nerves. Especially the store, if you need to find all the apps you might have lost in a restore or clean install of windows, you have to search for them again.
      Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 02-04-2010, 14:03.

Comment

Losing my stuff isn't too much of a problem as it's mostly on my iphone anyway, I just think it's a total con that you can't download music should you delete or lose it. Xbox Live and PSN have obviously spoiled me when it comes to digital distribution.

Comment

My iPhone is currently taking AGES to backup, so much so it's not even syncing properly half the time (music/podcasts ok, apps not).

Any ideas? Should I delete the backup and hope that fixes it? It's really taking ages, sometimes upwards of 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
            I had a similar problem when I deleted the stupidest named folder in the world Bonjour (Who names a folder Bonjour!!!). Hence I had to reinstall iTunes too after this problem.
            I did excatly the same thing lol........ I couldnt use the genius after that lol............

logical minds think alike.

Im still wondering why apple dont allow FLAC files to be used........

Comment

Working...
            X