Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally forgot about those, i remember some kid at school having one and me totally wanting it. Theres actually a modern vserion if i remember made from metal. Could have sworn i didnt imagine it.

Comment

Oh dear, I quite like these Nendoroid figures!

Comment

Those are pretty nice, like the spidey one more out of the two

Comment

Well, today I placed my first order on AmiAmi for the Figma Link figure. It just looked too awesome to resist. Pre-order price was 2,850 yen so not too bad, but they don't know the shipping cost yet, one plastic figurine shouldn't weigh too much, right? I chose the cheapest shipping option so I hope Link manages to find his way to Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
            Well, today I placed my first order on AmiAmi for the Figma Link figure. It just looked too awesome to resist. Pre-order price was 2,850 yen so not too bad, but they don't know the shipping cost yet, one plastic figurine shouldn't weigh too much, right? I chose the cheapest shipping option so I hope Link manages to find his way to Finland.

Shipping Unregistered should run you about 650 yen. Registered usually is about 1100 and ems in the region of 2000-2200.

I have been stung again by customs for a figure from amiami it was only 2350 ( ?18.39 ) and i got done for ?3 VAT and ?8 Handling fee. I don't know if customs are just getting better or if its because i've had a lot of stuff through off amiami over the past year.

It sucks though and i'm gonna have to stop using them.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Neo.

I live in Finland so the customs rates are probably a bit different. I think I should be okay as it's under 40 euros, but I'm not really sure if the rates have changed.

Edit: Checked the customs charges and did some calculations and I should be free of customs as the product is under €45. The VAT in Finland is 23%, but it isn't collected if the total tax is under 10€.
              Last edited by Guts; 09-11-2012, 18:10.

Comment

One of my fave characters is finally getting a decent figure release, there are various kubrick style ones and some that look like cheapy action men but no decent ones till now.

YAY Kankichi Ryoutsu, preorder already in for this one, they have captured him rather well.

Comment

DC52 Batman appears

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                    Not been a great response to this one on most forums, i've seen people who have gone from wanting the whole line to writing it off because of bats. Its the face.

I've had a bit of new stuff but i haven't had chance do any pics, thats the thing with figures posing them is a pain lol. Some new statues soon though

Comment

More than the face I'd say that the cape seems hovering the bust, it makes shoulders and trapezoid muscles look too far from the pecs. In fact, the whole torso seem to be a bit exagerated.

Comment

Gunpla Expo 2012

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          OMG that shizzle is unreal!!

That work is amazing...love the train & the Water scene

Neil

Comment

Meanwhile Bandai announces a ton of Master Grades and Real Grades from Unicorn and 0079: MG ReZel C, MG Jesta (yes!), and Sinanju Stein (YES!); RG Z'Gock, Gouf, GM, and Gundam [G]. There's something about Seed too, but I couldn't care less, Universal Century models! Come on Bandai, give Zeon some love with a MG Geara Zulu.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                              OMG that shizzle is unreal!!

That work is amazing...love the train & the Water scene

Neil
                              +1.

That water scene is fabulous.

Comment

Well it's been along time since I posted anything I've bought in here so thought it was about time I did.

So it's been a return to old times for me & I've been back into my Transformers so my latest 2 arrivals were...

Igear PP01 Faith Leader (Not Prime) a much better scalled version than the Takara/Hasbro MP01 so he fitted better with the MP03 Seekers & Igears own Coneheads etc.

He is a bit fiddly to Transform & doesn't feel quite as meaty as Takara's own but he's suitably sturdy enough & looks great so I'm really pleased with him.

So onto the pics...

And then I had the latest Takara Masterpiece arrive this week...MP12 Sideswipe
                                He is just about the best figure I've seen in the line, the Alt mode Lambo is fantastic & almost worth buying 2 so you can have one like this all the time & in Robot mode he's a perfect rendition of the G1 original.
                                He's perfectly in scale for both the iGear Faith Leader & the new Takara MP10 Prime (he's been re-released so that the MP line is in G1 scale instead of the giant size original versions)
                                He has been worth every penny.
                                So without rambling too long (which I think I've succeded in doing anyway lol) here's the pics of him...

And then the pair together in all their crowning glory...

Can't wait for Red Alert & Soundwave now

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X