Android recommended games and applications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone tried any of these uber cheap android 7" tablets? <?50
    There's an android app for controlling my Logitech Squeezebox music streamers and it would be cool to have it on a semi permanent display in the kitchen.
    Any recommends?

Comment

e.g.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo-V6 View Post
        Just got a Sensation XE and the battery only lasts a day at most . Im a heavy txt'er and music listener

Love the phone tho, Data dave any way I can do similar to what you did to prolong the battery..?

I installed green power (free app from market place) and bought this replacement battery from amazon which seems to last longer too http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0053EZJMC

Comment

Any news as to when the cave shooterz are coming to eu!? Just got a galaxy s2 bummed that they arent available.....or are they...ahem.

Comment

I've not heard anything. While you are waiting, get R-Type on Android. It works pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono View Post
              I've not heard anything. While you are waiting, get R-Type on Android. It works pretty well.
              I have emulated R-Type, R-Type II, and R-Type Leo already anyway. I might dip in for it to show my support though, you can never pay enough for R-Type.

---

Also salivating here for the Cave shooters...

Comment

Any thoughts on Cho Aniki? Got a 1 minute trial of it on my phones bloatware but it takes 1 minute to start the game 0_o.

Comment

The pinball Arcade. Out end of January I believe
                  Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

That is the iPad version, but android should be at least as good, and the widescreen should ensure that the playfield is even better size wise

Comment

If you have access to Samsung gamehub / games from G-Gee/GMO......then ESPGaluda 2 is now available in Europe, wheeee!

Comment

and if you are are unscrupulous and want to try some unofficial testing, the leaked Korean Android version of Res Evil 4 is out.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                          If you have access to Samsung gamehub / games from G-Gee/GMO......then ESPGaluda 2 is now available in Europe, wheeee!
                          BTW - can't see this on my Samsung phone or Tab.

Where is it??

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono View Post
                            BTW - can't see this on my Samsung phone or Tab.

Where is it??
                            In the game hub, go to premium games at the top right, then under G-Gee's selection of titles.

Last edited by Baseley09; 20-02-2012, 20:34.

Comment

Just rooted my Tab and got Mame, FPSE, Modern Combat 3 and N64oid working in conjunction with my Sixaxis pad via my Galaxy Tab 10.1

the emulators work really smooth, god knows what else is round the corner once quad core becomes the norm. Im sooooo impressed with the quality of Modern Combat, especially in conjunction with the pad. The sixaxis app is now getting a little scene where people are sharing their pad/button profiles. I really can see smartphones and tablets taking on consoles very soon. all it took was a decent controller for tabs and now you have this -> http://www.phonejoy.net/product-description.html
                              Last edited by bash; 20-02-2012, 20:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                                In the game hub, go to premium games at the top right, then under G-Gee's selection of titles.

http://ggee.com/gamehub/
                                Got thanks and tried the 2 minute trial. Very good but I want it to go onto the Marketplace and not buy from the hub.

Works well on my SGS2 but I also want it on my Galaxy Tablet.

BTW: Disgaea any good???

Comment

Working...
                                X