Android recommended games and applications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Android recommended games and applications

What are your Super Hexagon usernames? I'm hoolak. I'm not very good, but it's addictively fun.

Comment

I don't bother with all that malarky.

I guess you'll just have to believe me that I've reached 62.52!

What time have you reached, hoolak?

I love the music, by the way. It reminds me of a brilliant "Bitpop" band called Desert Planet.

They look awesome live!

Comment

Super Hexagoners - get in here!

Comment

R-Type 2 is out.

Comment

It might be old but is anyone playing "Score"???

I downloaded it the other night thinking it might not be much cop but it's surprisingly awesome & I am massively addicted now.

Easily my best free app.

Neil

Comment

Score on the Play Store brings up zillions of matches, is that it's exact name?

I really like the unofficial Eurogamer app, works great and is a top notch effort with no ads etc. Shame they couldn't be arse to put one out themselves.
              Last edited by VR46; 27-02-2014, 12:12.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                Score on the Play Score brings up zillions of matches, is that it's exact name?

I really like the unofficial Eurogamer app, works great and is a top notch effort with no ads etc. Shame they couldn't be arse to put one out themselves.
                Just looking at it now, it is just as score!
                Made by a company called First Touch

I got to it through the main page as a Free app

Comment

Will give it a whirl tonight and report back. Cheers.

Comment

Just picked up a Samsung S3 Mini on T-mobile (16.99 a month for unlimited text/internet!)

Stuck Jetpack Joyride on there and I'm hooked again.

Comment

Do you get many minutes with that contract k0pp0? have a contract about to expire on EE and was looking at about that price for sim-only deal for unlimited text and web etc.

Comment

Best deal around for me is 3's One plan. Unlimited 4G data (with unlimited tethering), 2000 minutes, 5000 3 to 3 minutes, 5000 texts. 12 month contract sim-only.

It was ?15 when I got it but they put it up to ?20 a couple of weeks ago. The 4G is wicked fast, on speed tests I get between 17Mb and 23Mb down, and 10 to 15Mb up.
                        Last edited by wakka; 27-02-2014, 14:15.

Comment

Also you can take that plan to some other countries for free. I recently enjoyed all the above features for no extra cost when I was in Austria.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                            Do you get many minutes with that contract k0pp0? have a contract about to expire on EE and was looking at about that price for sim-only deal for unlimited text and web etc.
                            250 minutes free.

Not sure if the internet includes tethering but there's ways around that.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Has anyone tried Tasker? It's ?3 but I've just been chatting to a friend who says it can do some rather cool things.

So you can program it to notice you are on the home network wifi and once you have put your PIN (or your security of choice) in once, it disables the PIN, so you only need to swipe after that. Then when it disconnects from the home network (you leave the house, or it is stolen etc.), the PIN is enabled again How cool is that.

And you can say "when plugged in and it's after 11pm, go into silent mode" so it doesn't wake you at night if you forget to turn it off.

And whatever else you can come up with.

Comment

Working...
                                X