Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
    I'm going to see The Lion King by myself at our student union cinema
    There's only one way to turn this story around. You have to bang any hot student lasses you see there and then post pix here.

Comment

That's not strictly necessary...

Work for me, which is where I am right now in fact, with a ton of paperwork sat at the printer that needs punching into the accounting spreadsheets yet I can't leave the front desk to go and get it. (I got impatient and let the other guy go for break without realising how much I needed to wait for. D'oh)

Saturday...faff around with my new computer in the morning, sleep, BF3 in the evening, work.
      Sunday...faff around with my new computer in the morning, sleep, BF3, work.
      ~OFF MONDAY!~ First day off after 11 days straight and some luvverly overtime

Comment

Food shopping and to follow I'm going to wreck the last 10 days of physio on my back by playing rock band 3 tomorrow I'll be having lots of painkillers and complaining so I'll have breakfast in bed and probably stay there and play wipeout 2048 all day

Comment

I need to head in to work and sort some stuff out. At least I got the morning off.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
            My wife and daughter are going out Sunday so I'm getting some gaming time to myself with possibly a side order of loud music.
            This is something I miss. Loud films and music. The THX Cinema setting on the amp is pretty good at balancing the levels for evening listening, but the speakers don't really come into their own until they are being driven a bit harder than I can currently without waking the kids.

Luckily my son is loving Drum and Bass, so I can crank it during the day sometimes.

Comment

Working...
            X