Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but he hates Canadians too, or at least the women............

Comment

I don't hate anyone. But the white folks annoy me. Not racist, just true. 99% of the trouble we have at work is white canadians.

Getting up at 3.30pm made me smile, now I have to wait for the sun to go down and it's GAME TIME! I'll probably go sit on the balcony and read for a bit, it's only -1 out after all.

Comment

I hate everyone equally, that way I can't be tagged with any label, be it xenophobic, racist, sexist blah, blah, blah. To me, everyone is a c*** until they prove otherwise. And not many do..........

Comment

Thanks, we love you too

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
            I hate everyone equally, that way I can't be tagged with any label, be it xenophobic, racist, sexist blah, blah, blah. To me, everyone is a c*** until they prove otherwise. And not many do..........

I think like this too.

Comment

Ive definately said it before but online grocery shopping!

Comment

How do you check out the hot young mothers that way??

Comment

made a milk chocolate passion fruit cake and it turned out pretty well

Comment

Milk chocolate passion fruit cake? Mmm...that sounds lovely.

Comment

was that the heston one? if so did you get the paint gun out and spray chocolate all over it lol?

Comment

yeah was his did a few different things though ....didnt use dark chocolate as i hate it just went for milk chocolate instead didnt use the spray gun

Comment

aww gutted lol i really wanted to try that, did you use the space dust too?

Comment

nope couldnt find it at my local tescos

Comment

Getting the serious flirts from a hawt lass in GAME who was probably 15 or so years younger than me, felt pretty studly for a 37yo elderly Columbo lookalike like myself.

Also, that 20p, coverless but booklet-inclusive PS2 Spy Fiction I got from GS yesterday, words fail me how fortuitious it was.

Comment

fail lol (about the space dust)
                                Last edited by dazzling_bubble; 24-03-2012, 09:11. Reason: didn't mean to post after jazzfunk!

Comment

Working...
                                X