Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well she doesn't have the game now so either way she's a cold hearted b1tch.

Comment

Clearly Square's removal of towns put a strain on the relationship.

Comment

This website:

"Their attempt to brand themselves as “John and Edward” was short-lived, and soon they became known as Jedward. John should have negotiated harder during that meeting, as he only contributes a “J” to the Jedward portmanteau, unlike Edward who gets his full “Edward” into “Jedward” with only the “E” being downgraded to lower case. This hardly seems fair. Obviously “Johdward” looks wrong, and “Jodward” sounds silly."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
            This was taken from local branch....kid you not.

Wasnt Jamie on here was it? Then again probably more likely to get some amaze neo game if it's him

Comment

He must have been immediately dumped after she played that garbage lol.

Comment

Writing on a boxart with a big black marker is a dump worthy offence to be fair

Comment

What if he originally bought it from CeX, forgot to remove the labels, and that's why she dumped him? BNIB or I leave your sorry arse for Mr. Shopto over there.

Comment

Whiskey along with toasted scotch pancakes with maple syrup. Perfect end to the working week.

Comment

Just watching Supernatural Series 6 and in the Mannequin episode it's revealed Dean Winchester uses a S60 5th ed phone and both the Winchester's hate iPads! Happiest I've been in a good few weeks .

Comment

My wife Viki singing in the bedroom. Her god mother is in the hospital with the big C for the 4th battle . She's a catholic and plays the organ at our family church so she asked Viki to make her a CD of her while she was in there. It's all without backing just sat edge of bed singing at the camcorder. I know it's prob what most people are into but please feel free to listen. Different from her normal gigging stuff but man did it make me smile hearing her but she gets people wherever we go and she sings praising her. I'm very lucky lad indeed.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

(Viki Kennedy)

Sorry no idea how to imbed
                        Last edited by Guest; 21-04-2012, 18:12.

Comment

You embed like this...

Get the url of the video:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and copy the bit after 'v=', so in your case it's MJnfkA3nbq4

Then paste it between youtube tags like this:

[youtube]MJnfkA3nbq4[/youtube]

Normally I let people figure it out for themselves but it was such nice singing(and the m.youtube bit makes me think you sent it from your phone) that I couldn't leave it

Comment

Getting my Vita screen protector on at the first attempt, with no bubbles. Euphoria and a cup of tea afterwards.
                            Oh, and getting home yesterday to find that I got the highest coursework grade in my year for one of my modules. Satisfying.

Comment

Just deserts.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
                                Just deserts.

Nothing else? Also not little, but I would really smile at seeing an oasis.

Comment

Working...
                                X