Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deffo. When I go back to my parents' I often go and take advantage of the ongoing Poundland/Wilkinson war nearby. There are no ?1 shops near me at all. Last time I went I got a stylus and a stand for my iPad, some speaker wire and random 3.5mm headphone cables. I bought a CD as well!

Just today I was at Robert Dyas buying one of those duvet vacuum bag things and decided to get a clothes line and pegs for my room. Line was ?2.29 and pegs were ?2.49. Changed my mind and just stuck with the vacuum bag thing and will just pay Poundland a visit over the weekend.

There are things I wouldn't get from there but every time I go I spend over a tenner. I wanted place mats for my table and bought a pack of four vinyl tiles to use instead

Comment

Poundland in Surbiton and Kingston luckily, don't go there often though.

In the Midlands most of the stores are Poundland or 99p stores etc, it's pretty funny but also convenient.

Comment

Comment

Loving the Poundland love!

Went today armed with the ?2 off a ?12 spend vouchers today and ended up spending ?21 (?25 minus 2 lots of the voucher)
          Was really busy and some people had two baskets for of stuff. Got my ?1 hole puncher which even came with a stapler - take that WHSmiths!

Comment

My Swiss paycheck. And the "small" amount of money I was given to refund moving costs. And that the company paid me even before October ends.

Comment

All my stuff arrived shortly after noon. It's a joy being able to write from the main computer

Comment

Be sure to build a fort with the empty boxes. Or a sofa.

Comment

Yeah, that;s about as half as much as I have excluding furniture. Hence why I don't really want to move again so soon.

Comment

Please tell me that's an actual Steel Battalion controller and not just the box being reused

Comment

My Commodore 1081 hasn't had vertical collapse since resoldering the flyback transformer for almost an hour now.

Before resoldering the verticle IC it would last about 12 minutes, after about half an hour. Fingers crossed it lasts a few hours, then I can declare it "fixed".

EDIT: Nope, not even. Bah!!

Guess replacing components may be the only way to fix the chassis.
                      Last edited by speedlolita; 27-10-2012, 22:17.

Comment

Holding my second child in my arms today

Isaac Brown - born 27th October 3:03pm (4 days early) - weighing in at 7lb 14oz

We had to get Charlotte induced because he hadn't grown much in 2 weeks and fetal movements were reducing due to the lack of space available to him and he is gorgeous

i spoiler tag this but read with peril

When a woman gives birth she suffers some tears and some grazes and with Ellie she had a few tears and a few grazes, with Isaac she suffer two tears a very small one on the perineaum and.......... her clitoris basically tore in half, midwives normally deal with stitches but they had to get a doctor in to do some fine stitching and he managed to stitch it back together, i was getting evils off her for a while eek

very happy because of what happened with the last pregnancy, but thats it one of each so all good

Isaac bought ellie a tea set to which she walked over and kissed him - boom psychology lol

Comment

Congratulations Mr Boon! Or should we call you, Mr Baby Boom?

And yeah, that sounds nonsense painful...

Comment

Congrats buster, as a female though I really wish I hadn't read the spoilered bit

Comment

Congrats Jase though after reading the spoiler I doubt she will let you near her again to try for a 3rd, but congrats man

Comment

Congrats Buster!!

I too wish I hadnt read the spoilered bit though!

Comment

Working...
                                X