This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
    But you never get the satisfaction of cancelling your subscription when there's a review that gets 7/10 when it's a definite 8/10
    I don't expect comments like this on the forum!!

I'm cancelling my...oh wait...I can't...damn you PayPal!!

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
      But you never get the satisfaction of cancelling your subscription when there's a review that gets 7/10 when it's a definite 3/10
      There we go.

Comment

Those few hours where you've just been paid but bills haven't gone out yet...

It's nice to pretend to have money.

Comment

Hopefully *fingers crossed* might have a graphic design job lined up fairly soon.

Only been trying for like...forever >_>

Comment

Just put Selphie to bed and had to select the right tune on her little musical star. I went through each one until she shouted 'Sugoi!' which made me laugh no end.

The two women in my house are talking more japanese everyday!

Comment

Just made two very tasty tagines for two. One meaty and one veg, always good when you make some food and it all goes well.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                Those few hours where you've just been paid but bills haven't gone out yet...

It's nice to pretend to have money.
                I hate that. I need to always know what my actual funds. While it's easy enough to calculate, I don't feel really comfortable spending money when I have bills on hold like that.

Comment

Grabbed kebab meat and chips on the way home, and the van has used way more tomatoe than usual in the sauce, and it tastes fantastic.

Yeah, I'm easily pleased.

Comment

Lol, the kebab shop near me has been closed for the past week or two due to "technical problems". I'm probably wrong but just screams "We've been closed by the health inspector" to me!

Comment

I quite often buy chicken meat and Chips from Sean Bean's slow nephew
                      Last edited by EvilBoris; 02-08-2011, 07:39.

Comment

I took MiniChimp Jr. for his first swim on Sunday.

It was a bit cold for him at first, but once he got used to it, he loved it!

Comment

My wife and I (well, me really) hauled our overflowing small change jar up to the coin machine in the supermarket today. We thought we had around ?15 in there but it turned out that we had just over ?40. Paid for a nice chunk of the shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                            My wife and I (well, me really) hauled our overflowing small change jar up to the coin machine in the supermarket today. We thought we had around ?15 in there but it turned out that we had just over ?40. Paid for a nice chunk of the shopping.
                            Nice!
                            Thing that bugs me about those is that they charge 7p (or more probably I haven't checked in the last couple years) per pound of change. but I guess it's worth it as there isn't much else you can do with the change, and I assume the bank charges to count it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
                              Nice!
                              Thing that bugs me about those is that they charge 7p (or more probably I haven't checked in the last couple years) per pound of change. but I guess it's worth it as there isn't much else you can do with the change, and I assume the bank charges to count it too.
                              Nope, if you just count it into proper little money bags and take it into the bank, you can pay it in with no charge.

Comment

Some banks limit how much bagged money you can pay in for personal accounts.

I know some bigger branches of barclays have coin counting paying in machines though. Shame they're in a town centre where you can't exactly carry a large amount of coins to.

Comment

Working...
                                X