Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    What's the actual board made of?
    Toast

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
        Toast
        There's so much I don't know about computers.

Comment

Pretty much. There's a theory that the 360 red ring fiasco could've been avoided if the guy in charge of motherboard fabricationremembered to turn the toaster dial back down to 3 after breakfast.

@speed: Glad it worked for you mate

Comment

Yeah. If it lasts until my new card arrives I'll be happy. Should be about a week.. Gotta love eBay users postage estimates.

Comment

The knowledge that 80s songsmiths Prefab Sprout came from the village of Witton Gilbert, which is less than 2 miles from where I live, and the location of my local.

I always find myself humming When Love Breaks Down or The King of Rock and Roll as I pass by/drive through.

Plus, Buggles lead bod and the mastermind behind the production of The Look of Love and Relax, Trevor Horn, came from Houghton le Spring, which is 5 minutes from Mother Prinny's house. Hell, it makes you proud.

Comment

My Gamerscore is 55555, a truly little thing that made me smile

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                  The knowledge that 80s songsmiths Prefab Sprout came from the village of Witton Gilbert, which is less than 2 miles from where I live, and the location of my local. I always find myself humming When Love Breaks Down or The King of Rock and Roll as I pass by/drive through. Plus, Buggles lead bod and the mastermind behind the production of The Look of Love and Relax, Trevor Horn, came from Houghton le Spring, which is 5 minutes from Mother Prinny's house. Hell, it makes you proud.
                  You just reminded me of Prefab Sprout... after a long time. And Trevor Horn, really? Some of the musicians who grew up near me, I wouldn't dare to mention. Maybe one or two were decent but the majority... Nope.

Comment

Just counted the random change on my shelf that has been building up for the past few months in lovely Scrooge-esque piles.

?30

Not sure whether to just pay it in to the bank or get one of those giant Coca Cola bottles...

Comment

Was sent out here to Norway for 3-4 weeks work a couple of weeks ago, it's now been extended until 23rd December! It's good money too so really gonna enjoy it when I get back over Christmas and get to spend my pennies.

Comment

Which part are you in Rossco? Spent 8 months there 5 years ago.

Comment

Sausage and mash from the canteen at work today. Was given 3 sausages as opposed to the standard 2. Happy days!

Comment

I almost don't want to post this lest I jinx it but my TV that developed a blue line down the screen and I've been too lax to get repaired seems to have fixed itself. I do have 1 dead pixel where the line used to be, but you have to walk right up to the TV to see it so I'm pretty damn happy to swap that for the blue line.

Yay!

Comment

My PSPgo. DoDonPachi on the train, Sonic ROM hacks on the bus, fan translation of Assault Suits Valken outside the lecture theatre. Wonderful little device!

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                                Which part are you in Rossco? Spent 8 months there 5 years ago.
                                Aalesund. In More og Romsdal I think. Very pretty place to be but mighty cold now! On one of the islands and the hills and views all around are amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X