No announcement yet.

Help me identify this beastie...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've changed my mind about it being a Masai Giraffe as on closer inspection it's quite clearly that fool from the Go Compare adverts!!

I've not changed my mind about the whole PS3 Medal of Honor limited edition when it comes to the prize though, just lettin' you know!

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
      The first picture looks like a man with a very big head, on a tightrope.
      You kill me, you really do.

Comment

They look like the stink instects they have here in Japan. They are harmless until they fart on you. I had one fart on my T-**** which stank now matter how many times I washed it. I ended up throwing the T-**** away.
        Last edited by Yakumo; 09-10-2010, 05:39.

Comment

For real?

Comment

Yeah, you get them in hot places like India and also Barbados.

Once at my mates house in Barbados (he's a Bajan) there was a bright green beetle whizzing around the lightbulb. I went to hit with a teatowel and my mate started shouting "Noooooooooooooooo!!", and he told me if I killed it, it'd stink the place out for months. So he got a small plastic bag and opened it out and placed it in the path of the bug as it orbited the bulb. He tied the bag up and threw it outside in the dustbin.

I asked him why he didn't squash it inside the tied up bag, he said "it's not worth the risk...". That's how bad the smell is, apparently.

Comment

Could be worse

Could be a bot fly. Or a Brown Recluse spider

Can you resist the google image searches?

Comment

Working...
              X