Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who IS the sexiest man or woman in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    I utterly Pagey!!

Comment

Good man!

Comment

Ellen Page does nothing for me, personally speaking.

That said, Every guy has to have an itty-bitty-titty-committee when it comes to most desirable females.

My chairwoman of said committee would have to be Natalie Portman.

So hot it's borderline illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
          I think my choice changes every week but right now this is one video I have had to watch a couple of times. Never has slow-motion HD benefitted athletics so much. I guess kind of on topic given the Olympics are about to start (though she didnt qualify).

I give you Michelle Jenneke from NSW Australia. Oh and its safe for work.

http://vimeo.com/45784191
          Nice one. And she won.

Comment

Dame Evelyn Glennie

I was besotted from the moment she appeared. All else has faded into nothingness.

Comment

Just googled and discovered she's totally deaf and uses are feet and body to feel the beat.

Comment

Yep. I watched a talk by her and the way she rolls her r's is... erotic

Comment

The hilarious trailer for the upcoming "Cockneys vs. Zombies" (I sh1t you not) serves as a nice, timely reminder of just how ridiculously hot Michelle Ryan is.

Comment

FROM THE DEPTHS!

Alison Brie, a.k.a. why I watch Community.

Comment

When I see that picture I feel like the Dean when he sees Winger in aviators.

Comment

Even his shadow!

Comment

Briana Evigan

Comment

Not sure I want to open a link to a page called "bloody-disgusting.com"...

Comment

I risked it, strictly from a moderation point of view. Worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
                                Not sure I want to open a link to a page called "bloody-disgusting.com"...
                                You'll be fine it's just a website for Horror film news & gubbins...you have to look she is mighty fine

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X