Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who IS the sexiest man or woman in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't think anybody would take the first link so literally - there is ".jpg" on the end, after all.

More pics of Briana, sans "dodgy" links.

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 12-10-2012, 21:23.

Comment

There is a girl in the McDonalds coffee for everyone advert who is asked to be in a relationship. She looks immensely cute, sort of like a Brittany Murphy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
        Holy Good God! She is rather stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
          There is a girl in the McDonalds coffee for everyone advert who is asked to be in a relationship. She looks immensely cute, sort of like a Brittany Murphy.
          Yeah she is lovely...there is one in a dating website ad and a lynx ad I love too...they need credits on adverts at times like this!!

Comment

I'm gonna go there...Skyfall's B?r?nice Marlohe.

Comment

She's cute when she smiles. She needs to smile more.

Comment

I watched Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe the other night and was introduced to this little hottie, Ilza Rosario

As an extra bonus, she's also in a later episode of season five

Comment

Got into Warehouse 13 on Netflix and both Joanne Kelly and Allison Scagliotti are proper sexy.

Comment

Lauren Cohen (Maggie from the Walking Dead) is where it's at for me at the mo...

She is awesome!!

She looked great in Death Race 2 as well

Comment

She is indeed fit & about the sole reason I still watch CSI...it's rapidly gone downhill the last couple of seasons.

That said I am also a massive fan of Eva La Rue from CSI Miami...

She is fantastic & I pray for lost of shots of her running every week

Neil

Comment

Dat last pic.

Hot damn, she's 46 years old!!

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
                          Dat last pic.

Hot damn, she's 46 years old!!
                          I know she is smoking hot for mid 40's
                          Easily one of the best racks in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                            She is indeed fit & about the sole reason I still watch CSI...it's rapidly gone downhill the last couple of seasons.

That said I am also a massive fan of Eva La Rue from CSI Miami...

She is fantastic & I pray for lost of shots of her running every week

Neil
                            HELL YES!

I'll admit, she also kept me watching CSI Miami, even after it went downhill.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                              HELL YES!

I'll admit, she also kept me watching CSI Miami, even after it went downhill.
                              Lol it has indeed got terrible lately but she makes it all worth while.

I actually can't stop looking at those pics now...she is amaze.

Neil

Comment

Working...
                              X