Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who IS the sexiest man or woman in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad munter with a tash.

Comment

She looks a bit like Raj from The Big Bang Theory...

Comment

Originally posted by Pikate View Post
        She looks a bit like Raj from The Big Bang Theory...
        Glad it's not just me who thought that.

Comment

Thank you for the stalking comments it was simple really.
          I just google McDonalds coffee ad, find the talent agency that provided the actors, email casting director saying I'm interested in booking....I've said too much.
          Although I do now know her rates

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
            I just google McDonalds coffee ad, find the talent agency that provided the actors, email casting director saying I'm interested in booking....I've said too much.
            Would this secure her services? http://www.boots.com/en/Toiletries/F...emoval/Facial/

Comment

The Upper Hebrides channels on sky can provide some nice viewing, although most of them seem to have their vibrate setting permanently switched on and would definitely perform sexual favours for narcotics.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                I know I should be more concerned by the fact that your now effectively stalking this woman than by what's being played currently in the Dreamcast, but I'm just not, slightly worrying.

Comment

The deliciously lovely Hayley Atwell, mentioned before but worth another one:

She was good in Black Mirror last night too.

Comment

Brittany Daniel

And a clip of her during her time on the Sweet Valley High TV Series back in the 1990s. I must've been 15 tops when I first saw this!

Comment

Kate Mara is pretty hot in Shooter

Last edited by charlesr; 04-04-2013, 15:05.

Comment

I've got massive thing for the singer Ke$ha (I use the term "singer" very loosely BTW) at the moment she is so hot it's ridiculous...

I think she might be a bit wonky though as she has that peculiar lean in most of her pics lol

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                          Speaking of Kates has anyone mentioned Kate Upton?

Or in more local "Kate" news I'll throw my hat in for "sexiest woman on this forum" unless that one other girl I'm aware of is half decent then maybe not so much...

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                            I've got massive thing for the singer Ke$ha (I use the term "singer" very loosely BTW) at the moment she is so hot it's ridiculous...
                            I always thought she looked like she needs a good scrub...
                            Last edited by Pikate; 04-04-2013, 15:18.

Comment

Agreed that Kesha is awful. Been liking how Kelly Brook looks lately.

Comment

Speaking of Kates has anyone mentioned Kate Upton?

Or in more local "Kate" news I'll throw my hat in for "sexiest woman on this forum" unless that one other girl I'm aware of is half decent then maybe not so much...

Hmmmm Kate Upton, very nice & probably an almost outright winner there.
                                And without coming across as some weird stalker (although I most porbably am one) I concur heartily with your claim to the award for sexiest woman on the forum.

I always thought she looked like she needs a good scrub...
                                That's part of the attraction me thinks, but I do see what you mean...no matter what music video you see her in she looks like she's never seen a shower in her life.

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                                Agreed that Kesha is awful. Been liking how Kelly Brook looks lately.
                                Meh it's a horses for courses thing but I heartily agree with miss Kelly Brook...she is amaze on Celebrity Juice lately

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X