Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who IS the sexiest man or woman in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pikate View Post

Or in more local "Kate" news I'll throw my hat in for "sexiest woman on this forum" unless that one other girl I'm aware of is half decent then maybe not so much...
    Nocturne? She still about?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      That's kind of why I like her...
      Hah it's not just me then lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
        Rooney may be a better actress, but Kate is easily hotter.
        I like the pale Lisbeth Salander look, especially when she has her social worker tied down and is covered in panda-eye makeup. With that said, I only thought that Kate was cute after she took a spade to the face and was covered in blood, so...

Comment

Decider-VT: Try True Romance. Fantastic film and Patricia Arquette covered in blood.
          I really did enjoy that film though, from the Elvis stuff, to the drugged up Brad Pitt ("Do you know where they went?" - "Yes, I do") it was a stellar performance by everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
            I like the pale Lisbeth Salander look, especially when she has her social worker tied down and is covered in panda-eye makeup. With that said, I only thought that Kate was cute after she took a spade to the face and was covered in blood, so...
            Each to their own and all that, but give me THIS over THIS anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
              Decider-VT: Try True Romance. Fantastic film and Patricia Arquette covered in blood.
              I enjoyed that film, although I haven't seen it for a long time. Arquette doesn't brood enough for me to find her attractive, though. Actually being covered in blood isn't some sort of fetish of mine, it's just that I preferred the way that Kate Mara looked after she went from preppy student to baby-crazed
              in AHS.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                  I will bet ?1000 that someone has saved it.
                  Missed it I'm afraid Colin.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    Excellent shout, Kit.

Comment

I've got it bad for Lizzy Caplan.

Comment

Easily the best thing about Cloverfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                          I've got massive thing for the singer Ke$ha (I use the term "singer" very loosely BTW) at the moment she is so hot it's ridiculous...

I think she might be a bit wonky though as she has that peculiar lean in most of her pics lol

Neil
                          I bet she's a right dutty skank in the sack. The sort of woman you could get to do things your missus would never do!

Comment

I bet the opposite. I bet she's really shy in all aspects of life when she's not working.

Comment

In those photo's I'd be wary she's a she. The search continues lol

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                                In those photo's I'd be wary she's a she. The search continues lol
                                Tramp->trap?

Comment

Working...
                                X