Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who IS the sexiest man or woman in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
    I bet she's a right dutty skank in the sack. The sort of woman you could get to do things your missus would never do!
    You see that's definitely part of the appeal...she looks like she'd be easy to earn your brown wings with

Neil

Comment

The most beautiful women I've seen are never actresses or models or people on TV and magazines, their just people I pass on the street or see in airports or supermarket or where have you.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
        The most beautiful women I've seen are never actresses or models or people on TV and magazines, their just people I pass on the street or see in airports or supermarket or where have you.
        well done

Comment

Don't believe his smooth talking, Pikate.

Charlie is subscribed to Zoo AND Nuts.

Comment

Haha. And worse besides.

Comment

Haha oh I'm better than those mags, they're a Big Mac to my Wagyu Filet Mignon.
              Last edited by Pikate; 08-04-2013, 18:51.

Comment

Wagyu filet mignon? Had you compared yourself a bowl of lentils or oats I'd set about wooing you until I'd won your heart and we were wed under a full harvest moon but, as a vegetarian, the thought of wagyu filet mignon repulses me. Sorry.

Comment

No beef curtains for you Charlie?

Sometimes I feel that meeting a woman on this continent who couldn't crush me while on top will be a ****ing miracle, if you excuse an almost pun.

Anyways. So the Calgary Sun here has a "sunshine girl" everyday in the sports supplement. And Saturday I was shocked to discover they PAY to be in it. Although it does explain a lot.
                  Last edited by kryss; 09-04-2013, 02:08.

Comment

Haha. No beef curtains.

Comment

A vagiterian?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        Don't believe his smooth talking, Pikate.

Charlie is subscribed to Zoo AND Nuts.
                        I read them, they're nonsense though lol!

Comment

Does anyone actually "Read" them? I've only ever seen the other one with the tattooed girls.

Comment

Front?

I don't mind Front occasionally. Sometimes it catches my eye in the local shop and I think to myself "why can't I be that pretty?".
                            Last edited by speedlolita; 09-04-2013, 19:06.

Comment

That's the one, although sometimes it catches my eye in the local shop and I think to myself "I am at least that pretty, maybe I'm not so bad after all if they're putting her on the front cover" haha

Comment

Maybe we're not thinking of the same publication then.

Comment

Working...
                                X