Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who IS the sexiest man or woman in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highly NSFW Warning!: http://shop.frontarmy.com/stores/fro...ssues_453.html

This? Straightaway I can spot a few covers that I'd be an improvement on (175 and 170)

Comment

Well yeah, the quality isn't always up there. But I don't even know what you look like so speculating is rather pointless anyway.

As a magazine it's okay I guess. Just as pointless as other "lad mags", just with ladies more to my tastes.

Not that I have bought a magazine for a few years.

Comment

More on-topic pics please.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
          Well yeah, the quality isn't always up there. But I don't even know what you look like so speculating is rather pointless anyway.

As a magazine it's okay I guess. Just as pointless as other "lad mags", just with ladies more to my tastes.

Not that I have bought a magazine for a few years.
          There was a picture earlier but I took it down as it was a bit risque and someone was bound to get insulting as I'm not sure it would be taken as humble/jokey as I meant it haha.

I'm not really being arrogant though, with the quality of hair, make-up and lighting those girls get even you could pass as a reasonable cover girl.

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          More on-topic pics please.
          Sorry Charles, "165 Ltd Ed" Girl on my link puts me to shame though. Surely a candidate?
          Last edited by Pikate; 09-04-2013, 19:27.

Comment

Double Post

Comment

Unless someone beats Zooey Deschanel in the next couple of weeks I reckon we ought to lock this.

Comment

Even me? Wow thanks! Also, posting:

Zooey has been great in New Girl. I hope her and Nick get it on soon. Lol. Not the best pic of her though FSW.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  Even me? Wow thanks! Also, posting:

Zooey has been great in New Girl. I hope her and Nick get it on soon. Lol. Not the best pic of her though FSW.

they do!!

Comment

Comment

I was going to post Thatcher earlier. Quite glad I didn't now.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                        I was going to post Thatcher earlier. Quite glad I didn't now.
                        Allow me matey

Comment

I did try and save the thread.

Comment

fail.

Comment

To make up for my recent indiscretion with Ke$ha before how about Dreama Walker from The bitch in Apartment 23

Neil
                              Last edited by Soundwave; 09-04-2013, 21:12.

Comment

What's wrong with her eyes? They look... bizarre! Sexy mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X