Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who IS the sexiest man or woman in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FSW View Post
    What's wrong with her eyes? They look... bizarre! Sexy mind.
    Damn it!!!

I hadn't really noticed till you pointed that out Brad...DAMN YOU!!!!

Looks to me like one of them is a bit lazy.

Neil

Comment

Lol sorry dude. I bet she does a good version of Radiohead's Creep :-)

Comment

Unless someone beats Zooey Deschanel in the next couple of weeks I reckon we ought to lock this.

Oh, she is lovely!

I've got a bit of a thing for Carla Gugino.

Stunning.

Comment

Lol sorry dude. I bet she does a good version of Radiohead's Creep :-)
          LOL it's fine I could still think of a million things I'd love to do to her (well a million might be a slight exaggeration but there would be ALOT!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Pikate View Post
            Speaking of Kates has anyone mentioned Kate Upton?

Or in more local "Kate" news I'll throw my hat in for "sexiest woman on this forum" unless that one other girl I'm aware of is half decent then maybe not so much...

Are you a lesbian?

Comment

And so the wisdom of deleting the earlier picture makes itself known...

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
                And so the wisdom of deleting the earlier picture makes itself known...

Are you saying lesbians aren't attractive?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  If that's you, then can you do this?

Who can't??

Comment

nvm!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pikate View Post
                      There was a picture earlier but I took it down as it was a bit risque and someone was bound to get insulting as I'm not sure it would be taken as humble/jokey as I meant it haha.

Sorry Charles, "165 Ltd Ed" Girl on my link puts me to shame though. Surely a candidate?
                      1. You can't keep posting things like your first sentence without actual photographic proof. Like how they use to show the existence of ghosts and aliens. People looking in a thread with the words "sexiest" and "woman" who get offended probably should have paid attention to the words "sexiest" and "woman" before entering.

2. 165 LE cover is, as the posh kids say, totes amaze!
                      Last edited by teddymeow; 10-04-2013, 20:04.

Comment

Don't encourage her! To me, she is her avatar. As is everyone else.

Comment

Seriously...can we PLEASE get back to actually posting pictures in here, ffs!?

Emma Frain

Comment

Originally posted by dazzling_bubble View Post
                            Are you saying lesbians aren't attractive?
                            No, I'm saying a woman is perhaps unwise to raise her head above the pulpit on a male-dominated forum, given the kind of questions that follow.

Comment

The only 2 lesbians I know are of the knee high dr martins, shaved head variety. Just thought I'd drop that in there. Bloody horrible people too.

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
                                No, I'm saying a woman is perhaps unwise to raise her head above the pulpit on a male-dominated forum, given the kind of questions that follow.
                                The ironic thing being that dazzling bubble is also a female.

Comment

Working...
                                X