Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who IS the sexiest man or woman in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks.
    My sister went to the pub with her back when she was in Home and Away. That'll teach me to avoid hanging out with my siblings.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      Thanks.
      My sister went to the pub with her back when she was in Home and Away. That'll teach me to avoid hanging out with my siblings.
      For that you can insert your own picard face palm picture

Comment

I don't think our lives would have been compatible. She would have fallen head over heels in love me on sight, but she wouldn't have wanted to come mountain biking around Europe with me and stuff, so it's for the best.

Comment

I don't think our lives would have been compatible. She would have fallen head over heels in love me on sight, but she wouldn't have wanted to come mountain biking around Europe with me and stuff, so it's for the best.
          I totally get that. Oh what's that? You'd rather watch the only way is Essex instead of climbing mt snowden? Get out!.

Comment

I know who she's really married to, but in my head she's married to Borat.

Comment

Having just watched Dirty Pretty Things again I must profess my love for Audrey Tatou...

I'd like to be a mormon and marry both her, Roxane Mesquida and Katharine Isabelle.

Comment

All the ingredients to make me a happy man are here:

Comment

Lauren from Eastenders is magnificent.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                    I agree although I do think Lucy is better & I am quite partial to the overly made up & badly tanned Chav bit of rough that is Whitney

Neil

Comment

Rose Leslie is my current crush.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                        She is. If I wrote a book about what I'd do with her, it would outsell Fifty Shades a thousand times over.

Also, Jo Joyner(Tanya) would get destroyed as she looks a reet dutty piece of clunge.

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                        I agree although I do think Lucy is better & I am quite partial to the overly made up & badly tanned Chav bit of rough that is Whitney

Neil
                        New Lucy or old Lucy?

Comment

I still like Jennifer Aniston (watching Bruce Almighty) :-)

Comment

I've no real interest in buying a property abroad, but Jasmine Harman from "A Place in the Sun" always has a couple of fascinating features...

Last edited by QualityChimp; 15-09-2013, 13:17.

Comment

With you there chimp.

Comment

My missus woke up with a cob on because she dreamt that I was banging jasmine Harman. Chuffed.

Comment

Working...
                                X